Keep going mate, the best teams always have a shaky start!;)

sounds really interesting
i luv the story.. makes it more personal and it actually gets you on ur side and really routing for u.. well in ill follow :)

Farewell Friends
October 11th, 2009

Expect this to be a coming speech. Tai Po played a great game yesterday that lead to a 4-1 loss against TSW Pegasus. Watching the game and viewing the stats you'd say the score was 4-1 Tai Po but a lack of finishing and utter absence of attack saw the away side slump to a horrid loss. The consensus opinion amongst the supporters is that Manager Jimmy Wright needs to go. After this past result it is only fitting to say that his days are certainly numbered.

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

3-0!!!!
October 17th, 2009

Manager Wright called a meeting mid week. He told the team that this was it. He expected a loss and was ready to accept his walking papers. He said he could do no more than try to bring in talent and allow them a chance to win. The rest was up to them, and they must not respect him enough as a manager or care enough to try and win games. The message was heard. Tai Po in with a shout after a 3-0 victory over Sun Hei at home to throw them into 8th in the table. A striker from Christian Annan opened the scoring in the 10th minute. French Legend Jean-Pierre Papin hit the twine for the first time in a Tai Po shirt and the first time since 2005. Ye Jia completed the scoring in the 73rd to clinch the victory. Wright is not off the hot seat but a few more games like this and he certainly will be.

come on mate bring tai-po to glory, get those players scared of you and threatten them thats what i do, i fine people who play bad, and glad to see pierre papin doing good for you

Does fining them really work? And I'm stoked that Papin is turning around

really like look of this, nice story best of luck

fining them works if its continuous bad play, i just fined damien delaney because his average rating in 5 games was 6.41, then he got a man of the match performance as my ipswich lads beat newcastle

fining them works if its continuous bad play, i just fined damien delaney because his average rating in 5 games was 6.41, then he got a man of the match performance as my ipswich lads beat newcastle
Cool, I'll give it a go

Superior Class
October 26th, 2009

Tai Po put up a fight but in the end it wasn't enough. Last year's runners up Kitchee took a 1-0 win at home over Tai Po and showed their superior class. Tai Po had a valiant effort despite pitiful performances from Papin and Annan. It appears as though Wright is safe as this showing doesn't further worsen his existing job status but it certainly doesn't help it. The Tai Po skipper has a very short leash...

---------- Post added at 07:46 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:50 PM ----------

Hard Fought
November 1st, 2009

Tai Po walk away with another win and that's now 2 wins outta 3 games. Tai Po impressed the home fans with a 1-0 victory over Tai Chung. They did a proper job of cleaning up at the back. After leaping out to an early Christian Annan goal in the 8th minute the Tai Po squad never looked back. Tai Po now sit in 8th place in the table with 9 points, only 2 behind 7th place Sun Hei

Great Story still.. lets hope u can keep going. good luck man. btw i downloaded nick's hong kong database.. but it doesnt work :/

The league is already playable. I have a few various edits loaded on this database but its not neccessary to download a Hong Kong one.

Hi Sirvalkyerie, please could you post a screenshot of the league soon... trying to get a picture of how Tai Po are getting on, cheers mate!

Enjoying the thread, keep it up. :)

Sure thing mate. I can give ya one now

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

League Table as of November 2nd, 2009

TaiPoFirstDivisionLeagueTableasofNo.jpg

Tai Po Starting 11 and Tactics as of November 2nd, 2009

TaiPoTactics.jpg

Thanks for the screenies (I'm still better with pictures than words!:p)

Shakey start but you are on the rise now, good luck.

Do you know if there is an Asian equivilent of the European Champions League/UEFA Cup?