Two Late Goals See Saudi's and Frenchman Qualify
June 23rd, 2010

The match was an utter snore until the 88th minute. A bore 0-0 game and a futile performance from the 46 year old saw fans almost ready to leave. Finally in the 88th minute Saudi midfielder Mohamed Noor struck lucky with a goal. French fans watched in horror as a Saudi and Ecuador win would see them out of the Cup. Finally in the 2nd minute of added time with just seconds to spare Mathieu Flamini drilled a ball into the net from 46 yards out. To the delight of the Saudi's Croatia stunned Ecuador by scoring a goal in the 1st and never conceding again. Croatia and Ecuador both leave the World Cup with 3 points and the Saudi's draw sees them at 4 points and second place behind France. They now see themselves playing the #2 team from Group D, Argentina. As Saudi Arabia gears up for #1 team in Group D, England.

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

That is insane

You don't even understand haha. He plays in Hong Kong and is 46. He was retired for a few years and was a Manager. Now he's playing and scoring goals in the World Cup for France. Beats the **** outta me

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

France Goes Home in Horrid Fashion
June 28th, 2010

France played Argentina in yesterday's Second Round affair and ended up on the short end of a brutal loss. 3-0 for Argentina was the score as the South Americans pummeled the European favorites. From start to finish they had no shot, figuratively or literally. France only took 2 shots all day with 0 of them on target in a dismal fashion. France's run in the World Cup was short and Papin will undoubtedly see his international career come to a close. His contract with Tai Po runs out after the 30th of this month and it's speculated that his recent call up has encouraged him to try and play it a higher level.

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

A New Contract
July 1st, 2010

But sadly not for Papin. Papin still refuses to stay with Tai Po and as a result is not likely to be retained by the club. The new contract is for Manager Jimmy Wright. His current deal would have lasted him through the upcoming 2010 - 2011 however they have increased his pay from $650 to $675 and given him a 1-year extension.

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:55 PM ----------

Ok guys. I'm sorry. I know alot of people were following this but the game froze and crashed for the 4th time tonight and I'm beginning to think it's the save. Further analysis of the crash dump leads me to believe so. As a result I'm finished with my Hong Kong experiment for now. There will be another story up in a few minutes to an hour, once I decide where I wanna go. I'm sorry. :(