Playing really nice at Tottenham. Would like to see my stats start to go up a bit. Playing a good part in Tottenham's success though! I bet Shotwell will get sold soon though...

So my player have been officially screwed. In the 5 years in Chelsea the ******* twats did not even give me a single appearance for them and just let me rot in their u18s and then their reserves. I bet i won't get any games at rangers either as my stats are around the same as the Mafoleni at 14.

No more moves during the summer, but McMillan was named Young player of the month for September!

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

Also no moves in January 2016, but one thing has caught my eye. Danny Newton's value is rising at a very high rate, and has now over took the big money mover McMillan in value.

Mcmillan Looks To Be A Brilliant Player Maybe A World CupWinner In The Future :)

Another notable fact, going through the Prem Player/Young player of the month awards, Jesus Christ has won 2, Andy Smith and Shaun McMillan 1. Although McMillan has only won 1, he has been in the top 3 every month so far!

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

Now holidaying till the end of the season, so expect another update today!

Malofeni rejects a loan offer from Hearts! More summer transfer news (possibly :p) on the way!

doing really well at man city and now had 8 premier league young player of the month and have been shortlisted for world golden ball :) definately the BAP i am doing best in

Juan Moreno moves to Bourdeaux for a fee that could rise to 475k

my player is not developing as well as I would have hoped. Send me out on loan! Although I do seem to suck in the reserves/under 18s

my player is not developing as well as I would have hoped. Send me out on loan! Although I do seem to suck in the reserves/under 18s

you have been injured quite a bit - View attachment 189838

but it seems Lee Grant is keeping you out the team. He is 34 now though so you should soon get that place!

(When i saw your comment I wondered why you had hardly played :L)

hmmm at least none of those have been real serious injuries. Yeah hopefully they give me the chance to step up when he retires/leaves. Seem to be a bit of a yoyo team tbh

hmmm at least none of those have been real serious injuries. Yeah hopefully they give me the chance to step up when he retires/leaves. Seem to be a bit of a yoyo team tbh

yeah but still stunt your growth :/

Growing reputation, U20 Golden Boot, Carling Cup victory. Could not ask for a much better first bio for Gabriel!

No other moves during Summer 2017!

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Another loan move in January 2018, Malofeni going out on loan until the end of the season to Aston Villa.