Smokers

• Thread starter Thread starter Stann
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 268
  • Views Views 16K
(̅_̅_̅_̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅̅_̅()ڪے~~~~ it's badd for you.

Illness enforced, I decided to give up last week, have now gone 9 days without the *******!

Wish i could ****** give up. Been smoking more thanks to the way the seasons gone so far though!

yup. well done. It's a lot harder than people realize I think

Its such a shame that so many people think smokings cool b4 tryin it and now people like Stann are desperately tryin to give up

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

Wish i could ****** give up. Been smoking more thanks to the way the seasons gone so far though!

good luck

Im guessing around 2/3 of my year at school smoke, it's stupid. Never ever going to smoke.

Still end up having a smoke when I go drinking....can't kick that,as so many of my mates smoke, so it is too easy....:S. Still don't smoke a load.

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------

Well done to you guys for quitting, I know how hard it is to quit, especially when you have been smoking for a while. Channel yourself into doing something, and the urge to smoke seems to go. Now addicted to Football Manager....

I smoked for 27 years... upwards of 60 a day

stopped all at once, and now I'm worse than a non-smoker for telling people how bad they smell, how bad for their health it is and so on...

lol. Had a six month break from the cigs and know what you mean. But i tell you one thing too, like mentioned earlier. Goddam the food tasted so much better

I smoked for 27 years... upwards of 60 a day

stopped all at once, and now I'm worse than a non-smoker for telling people how bad they smell, how bad for their health it is and so on...
My dads the same, so against it yet used to be a smoker himself.

I just love when I see 13 years-old boy who smokes. And I think that he doesn't do this because he love that, than because he want to be a cool guy and smoke just because all his frinends smokes

Lol. Kid at my school. He's in year 10. When I was smoking with my 6th form buddies he'd come and hang out. He thought it made us think he was cool, obviously, but he also though it was even cooler to take as loud as possible a toke and break it out as loudly as he could. Whaaaat a ****.

Back