Smokers

• Thread starter Thread starter Stann
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 268
  • Views Views 16K
Actually i smell more of cow s*** now than smoke, Also possible to get menthol cigarettes that leave a fresh smell. But if you look above i dont condone smoking or encourage it. Sorry if it seems that way... :)

off topic but::Are u ginger dunc???
I am ginger, why?

off topic but::Are u ginger dunc???

No, and stay on topic, I consider being called ginger as 'insulting another member', thus a breach of the rules. :)

Remember kids, smoking makes you lose brain cells, much like young stafford here, who seems to think trying to take the **** out of someone as epic as me, is a good idea. Shame on him.

Im sorry :(

Dont forget that smoking also decreases fertility and harms sperm so if you plan to be cool youll end up shooting blanks.(H)

Only have one brain cell left and its lonely because it has no friends anymore ;)

Didnt know Stann haha,i just asked Dunc was he ginger because he said he was perfect ;)
Its just a harmless but of banter guys as im actually a redhead myself so im in no position to offend gingers or redheads :)

Last edited:
No, and stay on topic, I consider being called ginger as 'insulting another member', thus a breach of the rules. :)

Remember kids, smoking makes you lose brain cells, much like young stafford here, who seems to think trying to take the **** out of someone as epic as me, is a good idea. Shame on him.

Gay.

Dont forget that smoking also decreases fertility and harms sperm so if you plan to be cool youll end up shooting blanks.(H)

you said you've smoked since you were 10, you are 22 now, so haha you are ******...

also
smoking young stunts growth, you started at 10, you must have a small *****

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

your too cool...

you said you've smoked since you were 10, you are 22 now, so haha you are ******...

also
smoking young stunts growth, you started at 10, you must have a small *****

Well i already have a 3 year old daughter from a previous relationship so dont see how im ******.

And to answer your other question maybe i hit puberty early and have a massive one ;)
I dont really believe that it stunts growth as im 6'4'' now and a few of my mates that smoke have grown a lot while being young smokers also :)

Well i already have a 3 year old daughter from a previous relationship so dont see how im ******.

And to answer your other question maybe i hit puberty early and have a massive one ;)
I dont really believe that it stunts growth as im 6'4'' now and a few of my mates that smoke have grown a lot while being young smokers also :)

your still ike 70% more likely to die of lung cancer then me, so you lose.

I smoke. I know the risks that I am also putting myself through. Its a habit and a nasty one to have but more often than not I do enjoy it. Somedays I wish I could give up but somedays I dont. If people dont like the fact that I smoke thats their choice as smoking is my choice. I will also go private if I have medical problems due to smoking so if someone states that pathetic saying its my taxes thats going to be wasted on you I can stick my fingers up to them and say no its not.

So we all know the risks but are there any benefits to smoking? Suprisingly there is.

http://www.forces.org/evidence/evid/therap.htm

http://novascone.com/benefits-of-smoking.html

The next site is about herbs that can help someone get off the cravings of nicotine.
http://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/other/health-benefits-of-smoking.html

Last edited:
Its a habit and a nasty one to have but more often than not I do enjoy it. Somedays I wish I could give up but somedays I dont.

I've been a smoker for 17 years and I can definately relate to the above comment.

In terms of health, I've been extremely lucky so far with nothing bad to tell of. I have a cupboard full of nicotine patches after a visit to my doctor and I hope that come Monday of next week (my designated 'giving up' day) I will finally break this habbit. I've failed numerous times in the past, but my partner has been off them for over a year now so, with her help, I'm going to try harder than ever.

I've been a smoker for 17 years and I can definately relate to the above comment.

In terms of health, I've been extremely lucky so far with nothing bad to tell of. I have a cupboard full of nicotine patches after a visit to my doctor and I hope that come Monday of next week (my designated 'giving up' day) I will finally break this habbit. I've failed numerous times in the past, but my partner has been off them for over a year now so, with her help, I'm going to try harder than ever.

Hey,if the patches dont work try champix.There tablets and are very good, i went six months without smoking after using them and were a great help. And i could have stayed off them only for i went through a difficult time and turned back to them.

But best of luck and hope you suceed :)

All the best mate and I hope you crack the habit. I was on the drug Zioban to give up once and it worked great all the time i was on it. When I gave up the drug the cravings got the better of me.

Hey,if the patches dont work try champix.There tablets and are very good, i went six months without smoking after using them and were a great help. And i could have stayed off them only for i went through a difficult time and turned back to them.

But best of luck and hope you suceed :)

I tried the Champix before -- went quite a while without a cigarette, but then fell into the trap of 'I'll just have for old times sake' and was suddenly a full time smoker again. They are very good, but my doctor won't let me have them again, that's why I'm on patches this time. There is also a newish tablet that you take every time you feel the need to smoke, but my doc said, due to the amount I currently smoke, they would be a waste of time as I would be chomping my way through each two week course in a matter of days lol (though it's not lol really :() Fully committed this time though, so fingers crossed :) And thanks, I hope I succeed too :)

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

All the best mate and I hope you crack the habit. I was on the drug Zioban to give up once and it worked great all the time i was on it. When I gave up the drug the cravings got the better of me.

Cheers :)

I've had Zioban too -- with the same results as you've mentioned. The final step from weening to full independance is extremely hard.

I think I'd be fine if the people I hang round with didn't smoke. For example when I'm at home with no money and no cigs, I won't really think about it all that much, yet the minute someone else around me has a *** it's impossible. I've said all along if all my friends give up together we'll be able to do it.

I'm sorry, but before trying Champix, google it and its side effects. Plenty of people have reported suicidal tendencies and depression from Champix. If you're going to quit then don't opt for a drug you think will be easier as it may kill you faster than smoking.

If your GP didn't tell you about these side effects, you need to change your ******* doctor.

Patches and Gum combined with willpower work just fine, I know that for a fact.

I'm sorry, but before trying Champix, google it and its side effects. Plenty of people have reported suicidal tendencies and depression from Champix. If you're going to quit then don't opt for a drug you think will be easier as it may kill you faster than smoking.

I can back this up through personal experience -- hence the reason why I was denied them the second time around. I say denied, it wasn't like I was pushing the doctor to give me them (just to be clear.) I know people who have taken them with no side-effects what-so-ever as well though. But yes, they can definately do strange things to your thought process.

Smoking I do not think causes diseases my grandad has smoked for 57 years and he still healthy

Back