So, what are the good goalkeepers out there?

What does eccentricity mean? :S
Basically he will show up for the game in a tutu and often try to somersault from the crossbar when attempting to punch the ball....lol....or words to that effect anyway!! :)

but just because he has high eccentricity does not mean he is a kak keeper, they often pull off 20x better saves than your gk with 1 eccentricity would and he will easily win you a match by some of these type of saves, trust me!

he might make 2 mistakes all season (which normal keepers make much more) but will save you alot more clean sheets or goals during the season!

Hugo Lloris is a great keeper theres also Zacharie Boucher who is a prospect for the future, and there Rui Patrico, Vincent Enyeama and Artur Boruc.

What does eccentricity mean? :S

but just because he has high eccentricity does not mean he is a kak keeper, they often pull off 20x better saves than your gk with 1 eccentricity would and he will easily win you a match by some of these type of saves, trust me!

he might make 2 mistakes all season (which normal keepers make much more) but will save you alot more clean sheets or goals during the season!

Never said they were kak, :p I'd happily pay to see a GK try those moves in a match!! lol!

I agree, they won't lose you much and will save a **** of a lot more! :D

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

and I like Hugo Lloris aswell, but when I bid for him, it is always at least 30mil + ......:O

in 10.1 i started with Debt ridden Deportivo (proving quite a nice challenge though) Sevilla bought Adler and Akinfeev for 10 million and 9.5 million respectively! such a steal!!!
when i started with Man Utd on normal patch they Leverkeusen continuously wanted over 40 million for Adler every time!! WTF??
Akinfeev has not played 1 game and its nearly January!! hhahaha, he is not happy!

such a steal for Adler, if he is that cheap i would definately recommend him and Patricio is a good keeper too!
Julian Viafara is a great Cheap Gk too, get him for free half way through 1st season!

Well in the first year i always sign Alex smithies from Huddersfield for about 700k and he's top class then either keep playing him or buy joe hart, screen shots show smithies improvements within a year and joe hart with my Bristol city team

Joe Hart is cheap one. i bought him 1.5 million while manage Man united and only concede 20 goals a season even sometimes he made some silly mistakes

Hugo Lloris is my favourite but if you want a cheap GK get Hart he is quality.

Guilherme Ochoa
will cost you up to 9 mil $ in the 1st season ... and he is a world class player
sometimes i feel that i do not need to put defenders while he is in front the goal

hahaha, he is a fantastic keeper, who you playing with??
do yourself a favour and watch him on youtube, type in superman ochoa and check that **** out!
i would love him to come to Man Utd IRL, he is class but definately need your Cb in the team <)

Aprt from the obvious ones, (as mentioned earlier) I do like Lubos Kamenar and Yann Sommer. They both turn out really well if given the time and matchday practice, don't cost the world and even join lower clubs.

Dominic Cervi (Celtic) signs for lower league clubs and does a decent job.

the funny thing is that in the 2nd season, you will most likely get him for around 2.5m, which is lesser by 90m and fabio aurellio XD

lol yep ino when i was doing my palace story i signed him for around that price second season^^)

costel pantillimon. great keeper. think he's Belgian. remember you heard it here first!