So, what are the good goalkeepers out there?

his history starts from 2009, meaning that he could be a regen, though i may be wrong

it indicates that he's from anzhi btw

Last edited:
Silviu Lung Jr if u are looking for a cheep and soon to be world class keeper.

yeah thought so, not at Rubin on mine either! got pretty much the same loaded as well as Mexico, South Africa, Brazil and Argentina, Belgium. Russia and Turkey Loaded!

his history starts from 2009, meaning that he could be a regen, though i may be wrong

it indicates that he's from anzhi btw

apologies if I got this one wrong, but before I eat my hat... is it possible to have a regen in 2009?

Given that he is 15 at start and at a lowly team you may need to load all players from Russia? I will check it out tonight.

Last edited:
apologies if I got this one wrong, but before I eat my hat... is it possible to have a regen in 2009?

Given that he is 15 at start and at a lowly team you may need to load all players from Russia? I will check it out tonight.
no problem, mate. and yes, regens do appear in 2009, i've seen a few myself ^^)

yeah they do, had one in Fm09 called Ribero, signed him 1st day of the window 1st season!
i would probably think he is one as "real" players start off from 2008-2009 thats the youngest they can start if they are not "regens" at the begining of the game! :p

That's unfortunate, good find anyway Dan, I see you've got rid of the Regen face, I am not a fan of it either but if I took it away, I wouldn't know who was and who wasn't a regen.

i also took the regen faces away, they irritate me! :p some of them are so Ugly! they scare me sometimes!

id reccomend kamni. even though his eccentricity is high he been a world class keeper. made it into epl team of the season second on the average ratings.

Ochoa is the best I think. I have him and Sebastian Frey and Ochoa is more consistent and is regularly my man of the match. He is also captain material and very young, not to mention he is cheap. This is all coming from an American talking about our biggest rivals keeper.

ochoa from america (mexico) his stats arent great but he is a leading star for prem teams and 4 and a half stars. he also is only 3.5 mill to buy and will go to any prem team.