So, what are the good goalkeepers out there?

Not that many people play with Peruvian players, but...

George Forsyth has been absolutely brilliant in my MK Dons save. He has single handedly kept me not only out of relegation in my first season in the Premiership, but helped me earn points I didn't exactly deserve to stay in a safe position.

Not that many people play with Peruvian players, but...

George Forsyth has been absolutely brilliant in my MK Dons save. He has single handedly kept me not only out of relegation in my first season in the Premiership, but helped me earn points I didn't exactly deserve to stay in a safe position.

brucies peruvian cousin?

Alex Smithies man. He turns out to be class. Plus he's cheap and English.

Try Marco Amelia aslong as he gets first team football he becomes amazing

Marco.jpg

Volkan Demirel, Probably the most underrated keeper, currently in my season with Fenerbahce, hes unbeaten in 504 minutes and still on going

Oscar Ustari hes consistant and reasonably priced (min fee clause 5.2m) and hes got age on his side at only 22 (i think)

i like alex smithies but one guy who always does well for me is antonis nikopolidis from olympiakos, he single handedly won me the champions league with them, dont know if he joins another club though

have to go with Joe Hart for a cheap quality keeper. Oscar Ustari also has been performing well for my Arsenal team.

Hugo Lloris is a great keeper theres also Zacharie Boucher who is a prospect for the future, and there Rui Patrico, Vincent Enyeama and Artur Boruc.
Boruc is a good goalie... when he's on form. I find he's HORRIBLY inconsistent :p

Basically, for a good goalie for the years, choose one of these guys

Zacharie Boucher (Havre AC) -- Really cheap, will become AMAZING
Alphonse Areola (PSG) -- is out of contract at PSG at the start, only downfall is the compensation if you're a lower league team.
Josh Lambo (FC Dallas) -- My personal recommendation. You can get him for about £20k and he will turn out brilliant. Best of the lot in my opinion.

costel pantillimon. great keeper. think he's Belgian. remember you heard it here first!

Giving him a go, he is Romanian, just got him for 1.2M pounds at the start of the 2nd season. He is HUGE, but lacks a little bit of agilty, seems like he might be similar to Petr Cech.

Might let him sit for a bit behind Richard Wright so he can either develop a little bit more or learn some basic English and can communicate with my defenders.

Will tell you how he goes.

Guillermo Ochoa. World class, less than 10m. One of the best players under 10m.

Vincent Enyeama is a quality keeper, cheap as chips 250k at the start of the game and has some world class stats.

Check out this little known guy... Vladimir Perfiljev, his stats just keep improving and he has a great record for a young keeper (screenies are from 2014 and he's still only 20!)

Great find Dan, I hope he isn't just found on when Russian League's are loaded ;)

Don't think he starts at Rubin, but he is not in my game on 10.2 with a large database and England, France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Holland and Portugal loaded.

yeah thought so, not at Rubin on mine either! got pretty much the same loaded as well as Mexico, South Africa, Brazil and Argentina, Belgium. Russia and Turkey Loaded!