So...What Are Your Neighbours Like?

Threaten to stab your mum oO)

Have you ever called the police?
Surprisingly no, and that's because they only threatened my mum because they want to intimidate us and make us move again. Something that won't happen, my mum may be small but she's not going to be intimidated by these arseholes :D

Surprisingly no, and that's because they only threatened my mum because they want to intimidate us and make us move again. Something that won't happen, my mum may be small but she's not going to be intimidated by these arseholes :D

small mums for the win lol my mum is small but you wouldnt wanna **** with her lmao

Wahey! Good fighting spirit ;)

... that and my dad and both my brothers are psychotic bastards at the best of times XD

My neighbours are actually pretty decent. They're both widowed OAPs, and they don't make ANY noise at all. They also don't complain when I have the occasional house party or play the guitar loudly :) Reading about other people's neighbours makes me think I've got it lucky!

---------- Post added at 03:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 AM ----------

small mums for the win lol my mum is small but you wouldnt wanna **** with her lmao

Haha, that can be easily misconstrued :P

... that and my dad and both my brothers are psychotic bastards at the best of times XD

*Like*

My neighbours are actually pretty decent. They're both widowed OAPs, and they don't make ANY noise at all. They also don't complain when I have the occasional house party or play the guitar loudly :) Reading about other people's neighbours makes me think I've got it lucky!

---------- Post added at 03:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 AM ----------

Haha, that can be easily misconstrued :P

Lol,I love that bit XD

on my right i have my auntie and on my left i have my gran so...

good neighbours

To the left, an old bag. Moans all the ******* time, very annoying.
To the right, they're okay tbh, just a family like ours.

The mother actually knocked on my door a few weeks back and asked if i could change a lightbulb for her because she and her work shy **** of a boyfriend didnt know how to oO)

No wonder the country's a ******* mess.

LOL. oh my that is so depressing! :(

Thankfully we live in an end terraced house and our neighbours aren't that bad. Although i haven't actually properly met them yet, all i know is that 3 girls live there (not hot) One of them i think has a job, the other two i rarely see venture out the house. Oh and one of them who's room is opposite ours is extremely loud when having *** (so annoying) and when drunk she likes to open her window and throw up outside of it...CLASSY!! Ever heard of a bucket or using the toilet? sigh.

To the left the a married couple with 2 kids (kids are loud as ****, girls always cryin) there mum is a snotty ****** and there dad is sound although he starts doin his house work at like 11pm.

To the right, a lad who has lived there since i lived here, 24 yrs, used to be his mum and dads house, but they moved and he now lives with his wife and 2 kids, nicest people ya could have as neighbours.

Left: A young couple, Colchester United fan (bloke) with a young baby (keeps me awake some nights so am getting my own back in 9 months) lol, apart from that no trouble, nice people, lots of parties and all that

Right: That old guy in the street no one likes, complains to the police because my dog barks out of turn, a complete ****** lol

I have a widowed pensioner on one side and a young family on the other. They're alright but the gran always used to complain when I played football and kicked the ball over the fence.

my little cousins next door neibour is one old ******* and i remember about 3 years ago when i slept round his house we was playing football out the front this old git randomly comes out picks up the ball and takes it i his house then the enxt day chucked it over my cousins garden popped :(

I bought my house in an old little country lane and they were built in 1980, so it's really solid.
I couldnt hear a thing from next door, even if I wanted to. I have hardworking, decent neighbours on both sides of me and it's a godsend.

I return the favour by not revving either my motorbikes or cars like a w**ker, and I also have low key dinner parties, rather than 5 in the morning nightclub'esque blowouts.

My neighbours to the right are nice. The mum is a hairdresser so she always cuts my hair (saves a bit of money I guess). The dad is a light hearted kinda guy. They have two daughters, one is a year older than me (14 i think) and one's 20. They always argue, and the younger one always asks me awkward questions.
The neighbour to the left is an elderley woman. She's very kind and always smiles when you see her. So yeah I've got good neighbours :)

Which one do you want to tap?

Edit: Just copped that you are 13!!
Ignore that question.

Last edited:
ffs the young couple that live next door to me are argueing right now do they know what ******* time it is !!

Back