So...What Are Your Neighbours Like?

ffs the young couple that live next door to me are argueing right now do they know what ******* time it is !!

Take advantage of their shakey relationship.
She will need a shoulder to cry on ;)

my little cousins next door neibour is one old ******* and i remember about 3 years ago when i slept round his house we was playing football out the front this old git randomly comes out picks up the ball and takes it i his house then the enxt day chucked it over my cousins garden popped :(

Lol cfc,you come up with some of the most interesting stories :D

To the left a ***** complained about ma dug when her screaming little kids annoy **** out of me. The people to the right are sound as though, they gave me fifty pounds for christmas.

I've got Chinese neighbours on my right, we don't really speak often with them. But the neighbours on the right are nice lovely people they've got like three girls who are always arguing :@, and they've got loud dogs. It's all good though :)

I had asians on one side but theyre gon now. They were weird. Theyre car never left the drive, they only left through the back door and there was allways steam coming from the vent that indicated the heating was on full blast the whole time they were there. Plus there were two and its a 3 bedroom house.

Lol cfc,you come up with some of the most interesting stories :D

i know lmao i have no luck with neibours seriously its like im cursed

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

Take advantage of their shakey relationship.
She will need a shoulder to cry on ;)

well considering im 15 and shes about 22 i think if i even tried to get near her she would tell me to **** off lol

LOL. oh my that is so depressing! :(

Oh and one of them who's room is opposite ours is extremely loud when having *** (so annoying)

excuse me? where was the consideration for Redders and I trying to sleep downstairs.

A bigoted ravin ned.

Where do you like Muzza?

To the left a ***** complained about ma dug when her screaming little kids annoy **** out of me. The people to the right are sound as though, they gave me fifty pounds for christmas.

I am calling bs on that one, no way does anyone from Airdrie have £50

My neighbours are ok, to my left it's an older couple in there 50's who are polite and always say hello.

to the right a divorced women and her 21 year old son who is super sized and has no friends.

to my left is a friendly old woman :)
to my right is a fit 13 year old girl (L) and her cool family :D
but the people who live 2 doors along from me are dickheads with fatter and fatterer making loads of noise

excuse me? where was the consideration for Redders and I trying to sleep downstairs.

Where do you like Muzza?

My neighbours are ok, to my left it's an older couple in there 50's who are polite and always say hello.

to the right a divorced women and her 21 year old son who is super sized and has no friends.
If you mean where do I live I live in Springburn

Sorry Kris, i promise not to have LOTR that loud ever again! :D

Last edited:
Meh, my neighbours are okay.

In the house to the left of me there is a single Mum and her Daughter, who are neither really appealing. :S

To my right, there's a family with an 7 year old Girl and an 11 year Boy. The boy's alright, Girl is just kinda annoying and screams all the time..

To the left a deaf and blind couple (so they never complain) XD

and the right is an old lady but shes cool (Enjoys my house party's)

+ over the road a women bakes me cakes Haha love it! :D

A neighbour of mine to the right of us always give us food almost every week. i like! (H)

I only have one neighbor. I just moved into a townhouse a couple weeks ago and got the one at the end of the road. He is Arabian here for school with a cute little boy. I was just starting to get to know him and we'd kick about nearly every day, and he goes and tells me he is moving 600 miles away. He gave me a washer and dryer and computer chair for free, and I helped him pack and throw away stuff.

Hope the next people moving in there are just as nice.

In my old house :
On the left a miserable couple who never ever smiled
On the right an old man who was a spitfire pilot in WW2
Opposite Russian Lesbians :D

Current House :
On the left an old couple who are a great laugh
On the right a middle aged man who lost his wife :(

I am actually furious with my neighbour atm, on one side of my house the neighbours are nice but the other....

So yesterday I was playing football, the ball hit a rock and went over the fence, then I jump onto the fence to have a look and see him in the garden looking at the ball and I called his name, Blanked me and went inside.... The ball comes back the next day with a huge thorn in it and its flat...

******* ****!

Neighbours to the right of me have lived in the house for something like 35 years, and the neighbours on the left are hardcore muslims, and I always hear him beating her up.. :(

Where do you like Muzza?

Lol, I just saw this, whats that meant to mean.:P

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

If you mean where do I live I live in Springburn

That unlucky eh ?:P

to my left is cell mate 3536 and to my right is 3678 they are both lovley but i feel uncomftable when they watch me shower!XD

just kidding i have one lovley old lady next door who has had a run off hurendous luck she lost her husband to cancer one year then a few months later her grand daughter died age 9 months old, very sad .

Back