So, What Type Of Mobile Phone Do You Have?

StuW

Why So Serious?
Reaction score
Just generally bored, and wondered what mobile phone everyone has.

I have three ATM, one work, one personal, and one backup.

Work
5800xpressmusic.jpg

Quite snazzy for a company paid work-phone.......:)

My Personal Mobile
sony-ericsson-w660i.jpg

Bought for 85 euros, well woth the money. and its Limited Edition!

Backup
fake-iphone1.jpg

A fake iPhone....cost 40 euros, works with iTunes/Apple Store/Apps etc. awesome.

I think there is already thread like this.. I've got a Nokia N71

I think there is already thread like this.. I've got a Nokia N71

Searched, there was a one for favourite mobile Apps, and another by Sean, asking for reccomendations on what to buy.

Danny Carter made one last year, That is what Aannddyy is on about

I have a Sony Ericsson W910i :'(

I've got some **** Samsung thing. Don't really use my phone though

Use this thread please.

Nevermind, thread isn't working for most people....odd...continue!

---------- Post added at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

P.s. I have a HTC Hero

htc-hero1.jpg

Last edited:
Where did you get that fake Iphone from ? :)

I got the fake iPhone from Spanish eBay, needless to say, straight from Japan, or China or somewhere like that.

---------- Post added at 03:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 AM ----------

I have myself an iPhone 3G S.

Everyone seems to have iPhones, I think they are an overpriced iPod with a mobile aerial.

@stuartwatson

It's fecking immense, to be fair. Use it for Tweeting and Emailing most. O2 are very ****, however. I had the original and the 3G, and now I got the 3G S, and they just get better and better.

Last edited:
It's fecking immense, to be fair. Use it for Tweeting and Emailing most. O2 are very ****, however.

Yeah, but you are paying outrageous sums to have a picture of a half-eaten apple on the back of it. I bought a fake one, cost 40 euros(less than 35 quid) and it does exactly the same, I can Tweet, browse FB, play games, etc. Would you have paid so much if it was unbranded?

I have some 4 year old Ericsson that I don`t even know the name of. :p
It`s not fancy, but you can club someone to death with it if you need self-defense.

Looking into getting a HTC Hero since all my friends rave about it so much.

Last edited:
Yeah, but you are paying outrageous sums to have a picture of a half-eaten apple on the back of it. I bought a fake one, cost 40 euros(less than 35 quid) and it does exactly the same, I can Tweet, browse FB, play games, etc. Would you have paid so much if it was unbranded?

To be honest, probably. It's just the best phone out there, and if you can afford one, I see no reason why not to buy it.