So, What Type Of Mobile Phone Do You Have?

I have some 4 year old Ericsson that I don`t even know the name of. :p

It`s not fancy, but you can club someone to death with it if you need self-defense.

So, its a house brick then :p

To be honest, probably. It's just the best phone out there, and if you can afford one, I see no reason why not to buy it.

I can afford one, but I find that rather than spending hundreds on a impulse buy, I can save that for a rainy day, or use it for something else.:)

---------- Post added at 03:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 AM ----------

Also, I have never paid more than 100 quid for a mobile, I dont think it is worth it, especially since I usually break it, or crack the screen, or bust the buttons whilst I work.

I can afford one, but I find that rather than spending hundreds on a impulse buy, I can save that for a rainy day, or use it for something else.:)

---------- Post added at 03:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 AM ----------

Also, I have never paid more than 100 quid for a mobile, I dont think it is worth it, especially since I usually break it, or crack the screen, or bust the buttons whilst I work.

It's all up to whether you think you'll use it enough to warrant paying £500 for it. I personally don't think there is any way you can use it enough to warrant the price, but I like it. Fits in the pocket perfectly, good on-screen keyboard, fantastic iPod, internet browsing is an absolute dream and it's pretty much unbreakable (unless you purposely hit it with a fecking hammer, or run over it or something).

samsung%20tocco%20lite%20mobile%20phone.jpg

Samsung Tocco Lite

Samee... pretty sweet ain't she? oO)

4 and a half years young, endured rain mud and snow and still works a treat ;)

Forum won't accept my link so here ;)

Last edited:
Well mine is an iPhone 3G-S, just without the half-eaten apple on the back, and the ridiculous price tag.
And without the deliciousness. Really. It's about as different as a Prada handbag and a bin liner.

I have the iphone 3gs
Nokia n95, e52, e65.
Sony w595, w910i, w580i, w800i.
Samsung Tocco.

I only have 3 active (2 for business and 1 personal), but they all work and look brand new.
I'm obsessed with keeping all electronic goods in perfect condition.
My girlfriend says it's an illness :S

And without the deliciousness. Really. It's about as different as a Prada handbag and a bin liner.

No it's the difference between a Prada handbag, and a fake Prada handbag..

Blackberry Curve for meeeee.

Gotta have the Blackberry. Does pretty much the same as the fashion accessory iPhone (although Blackberrys themselves are a fashion accessory nowadays lol) and you can get them a **** of a lot cheaper on similar contracts. I can see why you'd have an iphone though, they are very easy to use. Personally I wouldn't get one, I don't see the need for one cos i've got an ipod touch.

95209_blackberrycurve8900two.jpg

Mr.T's a Blackberry Curve

and
whoever lost an iphone on the train i have it :D but i use it as an ipod touch so i cnt really say i have an iphone

No it's the difference between a Prada handbag, and a fake Prada handbag..
The fake Prada handbag looks somewhat like a Prada handbag. That doesn't look like an iPhone other than the general ******* shape of it.

The fake Prada handbag looks somewhat like a Prada handbag. That doesn't look like an iPhone other than the general ******* shape of it.

Alright, we get the point, calm down. No need to start an argument.