So, What Type Of Mobile Phone Do You Have?

Don't know if any of you got this iPhone ad as well, but found it pretty ironic!

View attachment 40160

These adverts are often designed to display an that is relevant to the content of the screen it is on - this is probably why the iphone came up.

iphone is overrated, I have one and I rarely use it.

but I recently bought the htc hero and I am really loving it

View attachment 40251

Your a sensible person, the Hero is an awesome phone.

I have just got an LG Cookie for my birthday! Love it!

Just got a Samsung Galaxy S. Nice |)

Liking the Android.

samsung-galaxy-s-1.jpg

Got a sony ericsson C510. got it free with my contract

Samsung Tocco Lite. Its the only Phone in the Chelsea Megastore.

SE W610i, got it for £30 with £10 credit two years ago, don't need anything fancy right now. Although I did have an N70 before that, great phone (and before 'smart'phones were cool) but **** battery life

sonyericsson_w610i_satin_black_add_38.jpg

On the blackberry scene! Blackberry 8520 curve.

Blackberry Messenger (BBM) :D

blackberry bold 9700:

blackberry-bold-9700-review.png

pretty good phone, like a mini-computer,
though, it definately has it's faults...

Sony Ericsson G502

Sony_Ericsson_G502.jpg

It's lighter than air and f-----g indestructable, had it for 3 years now, it's been thrown at walls, drenched in sambuca, dropped hundreds of times, the screen is scratched to the high heavens but it still soldiers on with no problems. Will keep it until it dies on me, don't see the point in spending money on a new phone when I still have one that works.

Here's my phone had it since 30/12/08 Sony Ericsson W595 :D

w595_2.png

From my quick browsing I am shocked to see know-one shares my Blackberry crush! Even for all you businessmen? Great phone does everything you could possibly need!

Quite a few of us have blackberrys if you read the thread. oO)

I had an iphone, accidentally died at a foam party in Magaluf a month ago so have been phoneless since then, have just ordered a nokia 3310 to see me through though ;) However not sure what to get after, iphone or blackberry :S

HTC-Wildfire-Virgin-UK-Android-21.jpg

Getting my new phone tomorrow, HTC wildfire, know nothing about it ordered it accidentally thinking it was the HTC desire, hope there's not much difference :/

I wonder if all the iPhone fanboys are still creaming over their 3G-s now the iPhone 4 is out? Would get the iPhone 4 but the iPhone 4G-s will be out next week ;)

I go through phones rather quickly, always have bad luck with them.

iPhone 3G - Lost
iPhone 3Gs - Fell in Cranberry Juice
View attachment 104683

Currently on the BlackBerry Bold 9700 on my Dad's business contract. Awesome deal.
View attachment 104682

Looked at the iPhone 4, but the reception problem is unbelievably annoying.

Would definately reccommend the BB over the iPhone to any of you who need to e-mail on the go ect. But if your after a phone for browsing and games the iPhone is for you. Personally I feel the iPhone is superior for browing sites such as BBC because the navigation is flick scroll [My personal favourite] and of course the larger screen. But the QWERTY keyboard [Standard PC keyboard] layout on the BB is much more convienant in my eye's.

Review on the Blackberry Bold 9700:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vEz1rYUtUg"]YouTube- Blackberry Bold 9700 Review: The Best Blackberry Ever?[/ame]

Review on the iPhone 4:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cER36crkkVw"]YouTube- iPhone 4 Review[/ame]

A good in depth review on both phones.

Getting my new phone tomorrow, HTC wildfire, know nothing about it ordered it accidentally thinking it was the HTC desire, hope there's not much difference :/

I wonder if all the iPhone fanboys are still creaming over their 3G-s now the iPhone 4 is out? Would get the iPhone 4 but the iPhone 4G-s will be out next week ;)

iPhone 4 has horrible reception. Don't know of a soul who has regretted that buy in one way or another. Although some people are rather protective because they wasted £350-400 :p