So, What Type Of Mobile Phone Do You Have?

ywJ6F.jpg

:(

I had an iphone, accidentally died at a foam party in Magaluf a month ago so have been phoneless since then, have just ordered a nokia 3310 to see me through though ;) However not sure what to get after, iphone or blackberry :S

i've been told that compared to the new samsung galaxy, their both rather poor...

dont see the point in iphones etc. waste of money. cheap 20 quid phones ftw :)

I have this lame excuse of a phone:
ofc i got it in pink :D
476_3.jpg

Samsung Tocco Lite. Its the only Phone in the Chelsea Megastore.

You do all your shopping there??

SE W610i, got it for £30 with £10 credit two years ago, don't need anything fancy right now. Although I did have an N70 before that, great phone (and before 'smart'phones were cool) but **** battery life

sonyericsson_w610i_satin_black_add_38.jpg

Nice phones, love SE, never seem to fail:) My SE has been dropped god knows how many times, and still works perfectly.

Here's my phone had it since 30/12/08 Sony Ericsson W595 :D

w595_2.png

Nice, was going to get that, but got the w880i instead
sony_ericsson_w8801.jpg

Sold this last year though/

HTC-Wildfire-Virgin-UK-Android-21.jpg

Getting my new phone tomorrow, HTC wildfire, know nothing about it ordered it accidentally thinking it was the HTC desire, hope there's not much difference :/

I wonder if all the iPhone fanboys are still creaming over their 3G-s now the iPhone 4 is out? Would get the iPhone 4 but the iPhone 4G-s will be out next week ;)

It's probably the gay/female version.
Should suit you fine Andy:p

Oh dear, that's hideous. I hope you didn't choose that colour. :)

Looks like a womans plaything....

Got this now, sold all of my others.

sony-ericsson-w660i.jpg

You do all your shopping there??

Nice phones, love SE, never seem to fail:) My SE has been dropped god knows how many times, and still works perfectly.

Nice, was going to get that, but got the w880i instead
sony_ericsson_w8801.jpg

Sold this last year though/

It's probably the gay/female version.
Should suit you fine Andy:p

Looks like a womans plaything....

Got this now, sold all of my others.

sony-ericsson-w660i.jpg

haha nah you can't buy it there, its in a cabnet with a Samsung camera and TV, jut for the advertesment mate.

Oh dear, that's hideous. I hope you didn't choose that colour. :)

It's a removable silocone case, lol.

Here is the phone without it..

unlock_blackberry_curve_8520.jpg

Pretty decent phone, good 'trackball' and of course BBM. Internets a bit.. meh though.

haha nah you can't buy it there, its in a cabnet with a Samsung camera and TV, jut for the advertesment mate.

Imagine that.....saying to a mate 'I'm going to Stamford Bridge:D'...."what for??" 'To buy a phone'

stupid_bush.jpg

nokia_5530xm_guides_234x330.jpg

My Nokia 5530. It's alright, it does everything I want and the Wifi feature is particularly useful.

The battery life's poor though, and Ovi have ***** apps.