So, What Type Of Mobile Phone Do You Have?

Just got a new Phone. Nokia C6

Nokia-C6-Phone-Disassembly-27.jpg

Got rid of my other phones, and got a new one yesterday, Sony Ericsson Spiro. 40euros with a free 4gb SD Card.

Sony-Ericsson-Spiro.jpg

Hey StuW is your Spiro silver?

I have one too but mines black. 29 EURO for mine. 20 quid a month free credit for a year and 2 free cinema tickets every month too so is a bargain :)

Looking to get a new phone as my current contract runs out shortly.. which is the better one to go for: iPhone or HTC? Can get both at the same monthly price with similar deals but unsure which to go for. So any suggestions will be great :)

what happened to this one Stu? ;)

Took it back, the touch screen was faulty, and kept turning itself off when i tried to use internet.

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

Hey StuW is your Spiro silver?

I have one too but mines black. 29 EURO for mine. 20 quid a month free credit for a year and 2 free cinema tickets every month too so is a bargain :)

It is white, just shiny. got rid of that now, gave it to my brother, got a Samsung C3300 instead. I like to change phones :D

desc-samsung-c3300-001.jpg

HTC HD Mini :mad:

htc-hd-mini-t5555.jpg

I had a HD HD2 which had a mahoosive 4.3 inch screen, which is/was (not sure if it is now) the biggest screen on the market and then O2 gave me the HTC HD Mini with a measly 3.2 inch screen when my HD2 broke. Even though it was a newer phone it is the same price as the HD2 which is like a year older and I'd already paid £200 for the phone and £25 ppm for the contract :'( O2 ripped me off!

I warn you NEVER buy a HTC, although they are great phones; they constantly crash, break, overheat, and did I mention crash?!

Can't wait until my contract is up then I'll probably get the iPhone and by that time there should be a new one out.

Last edited:
Need a new one, got a budget of like £150 really. Don't want a Blackberry, but really don't know were to start with phones. Quite like Androids?

11 days and I can upgrade my contact :) Looking at getting an HTC. I will probs post back here when I know what the choices are to get some opinions :)

Nokia E72, it's my works phone really, for e-mails and what-not.

Nokia 3310

DEADSERIOUS.

By the way, don't you think you spend a bit too much on phones? just asking..

Last edited:
Well i broke my Nokia. useless piece of ****. Got this one instead. Completely satisfied with it.

legend_per_2.jpg

Use this thread please.

Nevermind, thread isn't working for most people....odd...continue!

---------- Post added at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

P.s. I have a HTC Hero

htc-hero1.jpg

Annoyingly, 18 months down the line i'm still stuck using this. Don't get me wrong it's been a fantastic phone but its about time I upgraded.

I'd really like to stick with Android, it's a great system. I don't trust Windows 7 mobile enough and I'm not interested in a BB or an iPhone. I've had a Samsung in the past and it fell apart so I like to stay clear of them and I'm not interested in listening to music on it too much so can avoid Sony Ericssson.

Any suggestions?

So far I've been mulling over the HTC Desire HD and the HTC Sensation..