So, who should Kenny buy?

We won't sign anyone in January. At a push we'll maybe sign one player, nobody big tho.

I think they'll be waiting till the end of the season until we know who the new long-term manager will be, that way he won't have any player he doesn't want and he can start working towards what he wants and hopefully putting Liverpool back in the big time.

Hopefully that is Kenny.

They were linked with getting Danny Sturridge on loan a little while back, cant see that happening now and as i think Sturridge deserves a run in Chelsea's first team and i think he will get it.

alot of people are forgetting that the wners want to concentrate on youth
i dont think any1 over 25 will be bought and owners will prob only buy 1 player over 23

that considered plus daglishes interveiw after man utd game he said that we needed to concentrate on the players we have as they are more important, i reckon we'll buy 2-3 teenagers for bout 1-2 mil
and in summer prob buy striker winger and leftback

what i want
young (only if we can get him for 15ish mil)
suarez would be nice (doubt it will happen)
lukaku (heard rumours about him)

Will be dissapointed if Elia signs, he said he'd rather move to United or Barca. Imagine if a Shankly target had of said he'd rather join United back in the day, he'd have absolutely ripped into him like he did with Lou Macari.

Would like to see:
Bridge (end of season loan)
Honda
Suarez

Get rid of:
Konchesky
Poulsen
Babel (maybe a loan deal)

Suarez offers something different to Torres and can play wide, Honda adds something different to the midfield, really good player from what I've seen. And basically Bridge > Konchesky. Want quality not quantity.

We need players to get us to finish in Europe. Top 7 will be good. Need a winger, Arda Turan has been linked for an eternity, Matt Jarvis, Albrighton. As much as I think we need whole new defence, too late to do that, save it for the summer. Reto Zeigler on a pre-contract. So, Llorente, Honda, and one of those wingers for January would be very good.
Then overhaul in summer.

In: Honda, Cavani or Pazzini , Coentrao , Kjaer
Out: Poulsen, Konchesky , Maxi

Not sure about a Centre Half, we have Kelly and Wilson and Ayala, signing someone else would block their way through. Although Kelly should be starting at RB you would think. We have a striker to partner Torres, he is called Kuyt, and it would be nice if someone played him in his actual position, instead of right wing, left wing, centre mid, Gk (just kidding). Babel and Cole given games could get into form, Babel certainly did more in 15 minutes on Sunday than Maxi did in 75. Johnson would probably better be deployed on the right wing, better going forward than defending!!!! I think we may need a LB, a decent Def CM and a striker to play when Torres isn't, N'gog isn't the answer.

Can't believe some people saying Torres is irreplaceable (sp) nobody is bigger than Liverpool FC (and i'm a Manchester United fan) when players such as Dalglish, Owen, even Fowler left you found a replacement who did a decent job, a £50 million sale of Torres would be the best thing for LFC because i think you've seen the best of him, he was even dreadful at the world cup.

Buying someone like Scott Parker should be the priority, i hope Dalglish doesn't muck about with riff raff like Poulson, Babel, Konchesky who simply are not good enough. Parker is a player who would cost around £10 and would be on about £60k per week which for Liverpool is a reasonable amount.

Can't believe some people saying Torres is irreplaceable (sp) nobody is bigger than Liverpool FC (and i'm a Manchester United fan) when players such as Dalglish, Owen, even Fowler left you found a replacement who did a decent job, a £50 million sale of Torres would be the best thing for LFC because i think you've seen the best of him, he was even dreadful at the world cup.

Buying someone like Scott Parker should be the priority, i hope Dalglish doesn't muck about with riff raff like Poulson, Babel, Konchesky who simply are not good enough. Parker is a player who would cost around £10 and would be on about £60k per week which for Liverpool is a reasonable amount.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11669_6648586,00.html

Give him until the end of the season to regain his form, if not, let him go. Hopefully bring someone like Aguero in, depending on the circumstances.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11669_6648586,00.html

Give him until the end of the season to regain his form, if not, let him go. Hopefully bring someone like Aguero in, depending on the circumstances.

If anyone can motivate Torres its Kenny Dalglish the mans just utterly brilliant.

Wouldn't be keen on Aguero, i think it would take him a while to settle. Liverpool need to get back to the days where they had a squad that was mainly British, i don't mean this in a racist or discrimatory way i just think Tottenham is a great example of whats possible if you keep faith in UK talent.

I would personally recommend one player in particular, the Bosnian attacking midfielder Zvjezdan Misimovic. He's neglected by his current club Galatasaray, both are unhappy with each other and he could potentially be bought for a low price. He's a good playmaker that can add more to the offensive play and really be useful. I'm not sure as to what positions the club needs replacements in though, at least the most important ones. Keisuke Honda wouldn't be a bad purchase either, especially since he has cooled off from the attention of the media he had before but he probably wouldn't come cheap.

As for Torres, I've been saying a long time to sell him for the best price available and get Vucinic as a permanent replacement but now that City has bought Dzeko, I don't know what other clubs might be able to give a lot of money for Torres except for possibly the Spanish gians Real Madrid or Barca. Torres has really failed after that long-term injury. He isn't the same anymore and I don't think he'll recover.

I would personally recommend one player in particular, the Bosnian attacking midfielder Zvjezdan Misimovic. He's neglected by his current club Galatasaray, both are unhappy with each other and he could potentially be bought for a low price. He's a good playmaker that can add more to the offensive play and really be useful. I'm not sure as to what positions the club needs replacements in though, at least the most important ones. Keisuke Honda wouldn't be a bad purchase either, especially since he has cooled off from the attention of the media he had before but he probably wouldn't come cheap.

As for Torres, I've been saying a long time to sell him for the best price available and get Vucinic as a permanent replacement but now that City has bought Dzeko, I don't know what other clubs might be able to give a lot of money for Torres except for possibly the Spanish gians Real Madrid or Barca. Torres has really failed after that long-term injury. He isn't the same anymore and I don't think he'll recover.

Misimovic isn't really needed, though. Gerrard, Cole, Maxi, Merieles, and mainly Pacheco/Suso can play there. Plus he's not the youngest. :(

If we do sell Torres, and with the way he's playing, he should be. We should get two strikers, Aguero, and Llorente would make an excellent partnership.

If anyone can motivate Torres its Kenny Dalglish the mans just utterly brilliant.

Wouldn't be keen on Aguero, i think it would take him a while to settle. Liverpool need to get back to the days where they had a squad that was mainly British, i don't mean this in a racist or discrimatory way i just think Tottenham is a great example of whats possible if you keep faith in UK talent.

I see exactly what your saying, when you watch video's from the 70's and 80's and see a team full of British talent it's brilliant. However it'd cost a lot more to get a team of British players due to the inflation of them, way overpriced unfortunately.

skertel shud stay at liverpool,shud play ryan babbel more often like giving him full games not a substitution

---------- Post added at 05:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 AM ----------

king kenny will turn liverpool around 100%

I see exactly what your saying, when you watch video's from the 70's and 80's and see a team full of British talent it's brilliant. However it'd cost a lot more to get a team of British players due to the inflation of them, way overpriced unfortunately.
way way overpriced, and not always necessarily better than foreign counterparts. Martin kelly has a big future, very impressed by him