So, who should Kenny buy?

Luis Suarez and Eljero Elia for January. Then look for more targets in Summer.

---------- Post added at 03:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 AM ----------

More chance in Suarez coming than Llorente tbh.

Also, Llorente is set to leave Bilbao in the Summer, they are actively seeking a replacement, most likely destination in Spain, but Liverpool are there.

Be realistic, Liverpool is not anymore a very attractive option. So world class players can be hard to get. But i think it can still offer top club salaries. And im not sure but does NESV even give cash to spend?

Luiz Suarez said he will stay in Ajax till 2013, and Elia said he wants to join a "top club"... idk if it includes Liverpool.

Last edited:
van Wolfsvinkel(sp) has proved he is really good.
Elia is a great player.
Suarez aswell.
Agüero- don't think he will move to Liverpool though.
Coentrao would be great.
Dzsudzsak or Vargas maybe?
Fabiano, Negredo or Cardozo for a goalscorer.
Why not Gervinho or Hazard?

Be realistic, Liverpool is not anymore very attractiove option. So world class players can be hard to get. But i think it can still offer top club salaries. And im not sure but does NESV even give cash to spend?

Luiz Suarez said he will stay in Ajax till 2013, and Elia said he wants to join a "top club"... idk if it includes Liverpool.
actually liverpool are still a very attractive option. and NESV have plenty of money to spend. LIverpool are a club with a huge reputation and great fans, who are struggling, but they have the resources to turn it around. They are type of club that a young ambitous manager can mark his name in football with, take strugglings greats back to the top.

I'd rather Llorente than Suarez. He's a tall striker, what we need, not as poorly disciplined, been tested in a better than Holland league.

I'd rather Llorente than Suarez. He's a tall striker, what we need, not as poorly disciplined, been tested in a better than Holland league.
getting Llorente depends on what Madrid do in the summer

Be realistic, Liverpool is not anymore a very attractive option. So world class players can be hard to get. But i think it can still offer top club salaries. And im not sure but does NESV even give cash to spend?

How attractive an option were City when they first came into money? They have smart owners and a passionate fan base, they're taking the right steps to turn things around.

How attractive an option were City when they first came into money? They have smart owners and a passionate fan base, they're taking the right steps to turn things around.

I dont know how i should take that...about city again..this thread was about Liverpool. But yeh, City wasn't a very attractive option for world class players before they "came into money".

I dont know how i should take that...about city again..this thread was about Liverpool. But yeh, City wasn't a very attractive option for world class players before they "came into money".

And that's my point, why are you writing off Liverpool's attractiveness, when City seemed to manage to attract high calibre players straight away? I wasn't de-railing the topic onto City at all, I was making a point.

getting Llorente depends on what Madrid do in the summer

Here's hoping he doesnt want to join another Spanish club.

Fernando, respect Bilbao! [Not to the extent of staying :)]

And that's my point, why are you writing off Liverpool's attractiveness, when City seemed to manage to attract high calibre players straight away? I wasn't de-railing the topic onto City at all, I was making a point.

Ye i know Liverpool have a great history, and a great fanbase...and thats why they have a pretty big income, even better than City (last year atleast). But thats not always enough..

Ye i know Liverpool have a great history, and a great fanbase...and thats why they have a pretty big income, even better than City (last year atleast). But thats not always enough..
have you read what we said on liverpool? they have the history, the fan base, and now the funds to be a force again, and thats why they would still be a big draw for many many players, providing they get the right manager in the summer, or dalglish settles well enough back into the game

Liverpool are in need of a quality striker like Heskey. He can bang in goals from anywhere except 2 feet infront of the goal!

They need to get rid of Kuyt and get someone much better, they should try and get Benzema on loan for the rest of the season as he is far from happy there because of how good Higuan has got and he would be soooo good up front with Torres.

Liverpool need someone like Xabi type. They were very good in 2008=09. They need someone who can spray ball so that Gerrard can do what he does best. Make those attacking runs.

To be honest who could he get, any player that is involved in the champion league, would imo not consider a move, and then anyone suitable will be waiting to see where Liverpool finish.

To be honest who could he get, any player that is involved in the champion league, would imo not consider a move, and then anyone suitable will be waiting to see where Liverpool finish.
Money > Champions League football for most players. I think Man City have made that obvious enough.

Elia, suarez, lukaku, turan and a quality centre back to replace the aging carragher

try and get benzema on loan !
can see them bidding for charlie adam aswell