• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
100% sure blackpool are staying up

18. West Ham
19. West Brom
20. Wigan

All w's

same as me chris

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

Stoke won't go down.

Wigan, Wolves and WBA

i like wolves i think they are a great team

wigan are doomed.. martinez is trying to play a style a football well beyond his players abilities

opnions changed?

i still think wigan will go with west ham and wba joining them

Wigan
West ham
Sunderland (if there not careful)

If sunderland stay up, it'll be wolves.

Imo I think WBA will actually stay up. Roy has done well with the team and turned it around

looking at the table now i feel Wolves , Wigan & Blackpool will drop down into the Championship

Have to admit, changed my mind now lol. Sunderland, Blackpool and Wigan. Only because Sunderland have gone into massive freefall.

Have to admit, changed my mind now lol. Sunderland, Blackpool and Wigan. Only because Sunderland have gone into massive freefall.

This thread was made on 5th March so Sunderland aren't even in the poll lol

This thread was made on 5th March so Sunderland aren't even in the poll lol

I know I've just realised lol. Just proves this season been so full of the unexpected. Been incredible.

Wigzan won't go downb, our remaining fixtures contain none of the top 6 teams so we can easily get points against West Ham, Stoke and Sunderland.

Hopefully Sunderland, Wolves and... Blackburn or West Ham (purely for plundering on 3rd choice). Shame Villa aren't down there any more.

I think now it will be..........

18. Blackburn
19. West Ham
20.Wigan

really hope Blackpool stay up

Back