Sol Campbell slates England Boss

Carragher will do just fine. Better than Upson any way :p but seriously Campbell + Terry would be alright imo.

Off-topic but he played 32 games in total this season excluding friendlies. He scored 22 goals. So he has played and has been better than good tbh.

only 22 league games tho. If Liverpool want to be successful they have to hope he can play more than that next season (if he's still there of course, which I do want btw. I am a big supporter of Torres)

wow what is wrong with u all how can you slate carragher hi is professional on and off the field he is loyal too his club and come back too save england he is a great defender better than upson by a country mile and well ledley king cant play 2 games carragher is on terry and ferdinands level TOP CLASS END OF !!

wow what is wrong with u all how can you slate carragher hi is professional on and off the field he is loyal too his club and come back too save england he was a great defender better than upson by a country mile and well ledley king cant play 2 games carragher is on terry and ferdinands level TOP CLASS END OF !!

He was, not anymore

based on what

Hasn't got the legs now to be considered a top, top defender more like a good defender. Would agree to him being 4th choice defender England tho Dawson is better he's too inexperienced.

Terry, Vidic, Carragher.

Terry, Vidic, Dunne, Jagielka, Distin, Vermalean, Hangeland, Cahill , Ferdinand, Toure .................off the top of my head all these players and possible more are all round better centre backs than Carragher

Terry, Vidic, Dunne, Jagielka, Distin, Vermalean, Hangeland, Cahill , Ferdinand, Toure .................off the top of my head all these players and possible more are all round better centre backs than Carragher

Forgot Bramble?

only 22 league games tho. If Liverpool want to be successful they have to hope he can play more than that next season (if he's still there of course, which I do want btw. I am a big supporter of Torres)

Which is a lot more than half and he can't help being injured tbf. Lets get back on-topic anyway.

big on reputation, short on ability.
i wouldnt have taken sol either.