Sol Campbell slates England Boss

Campbell anyday. He had an awesome 2nd half of the season. Kept us more than in the title race when gallas and vermalen were struggling for fitness. lost a bit of pace, but he has expericance, and determination. he trained so hard to keep his fitness up and a place in the arsenal side. on weekly performance in the prem Id say yes, and take him and terry as 1st choice CBs.
But games coming quickly like in the WC? dont think he is up to that. would tire near the later stages of the comp.
even so LEGEND!

Kept you in the title race!? What ****** title race? Crewe Alexandra were as likely as Arsenal to win the title.

As for Sol Campbell he really needs to stop talking bollocks. He started the season playing for Notts County vs Morecambe. (Morecambe won). He plays in the Champoins League and decides to stand right behind the referee and Porto scored. (Unfairly but he stood in such a reatared place). His legs have gone, when I saw Arsenal played Stoke in the league and FA Cup he was impressive in the air except being raped by Ricardo Fuller who scored from a Rory Delap throw and he isn't even that good in the air. But whenever he had the ball at his feet he either gave it away or was so slow to react he had the ball robbed from him. I wouldn't even want him representing England. When Aaron Ramsey broke his leg he didn't even bother going to his team mate all he did was moan to the ref just to make sure Ryan Shawcross was sent off.
Sol Campbell is a ****.

Terry
Dawson
Carragher
Shawcross
Jagielka
Cahill
Lescott
Richards
Wheater

I would have all of these in the England team before Sol ******* Campbell.

Sol Campbell a brilliant defender, 10 years ago.

That is what I said earlier. A couple of years ago he was one of the very best CB in the league but THIS season he seems to have been passed it. He was brilliant in Istanbul 2005 and also the FA Cup final I remember being awesome

He is still are great defender, this year he was made look bad by the team tbh, only Reina, Torres, Benny, Masch and Carra actually performed. I'm not saying he is one of the best defenders in the league but he is definitely not as bad as some people on here are saying.

Last edited:
This has got to be the best thing that has come out of the Judas's mouth in a long time. I am ******* myself with laughter that he thinks because he rejoined Arsenal that he tought he would be an automatic selection for the England World Cup squad. He should finally realise that he is an absolute **** with no loyalty or morals in his whole pathetic existence.

Maybe he is having another mental breakdown like the first time he was at Arsenal. I ****** hope so. Just wish he would walk away from football altogether so no-one has to listen to such bull **** anymore.

This has got to be the best thing that has come out of the Judas's mouth in a long time. I am ******* myself with laughter that he thinks because he rejoined Arsenal that he tought he would be an automatic selection for the England World Cup squad. He should finally realise that he is an absolute **** with no loyalty or morals in his whole pathetic existence.

Maybe he is having another mental breakdown like the first time he was at Arsenal. I ****** hope so. Just wish he would walk away from football altogether so no-one has to listen to such bull **** anymore.

Typical Campbell-Tottenham bitterness! ;)

He is still are great defender, this year he was made look bad by the team tbh, only Reina, Torres, Benny, Masch and Carra actually performed. I'm not saying he is one of the best defenders in the league but he is definitely not as bad as some people on here are saying.

I don't think you can say Torres has performed simply because he almost never plays! You can't say he's had a good or a bad season. When he was fit he was good. However this was barely at all.

he played 22 games this season, scored 18 goals. when he was fit he performed

He is right about picking King though, he's always injured and a waste of a spot.

Sigh.

Carragher is in no way, under-rated. If anything, he's over rated, slow, and over the hill.

Sigh. What's with the sighing.

You may say that now but I trust Carragher in an England shirt more than I would King, Upson, Campbell or Jagielka. But I guess it's typical that people judge him on 45 minutes of playing, he's done perfectly well against Premiership teams all season but jut because some ****** American forward outpaced him a few times he is too slow? Did we concede with him on the pitch? No, so I'd consider that a success.

Tbh I agree with Sol here, 1 good CB in Terry, and Campbell wouldve been a better take that Carragher and Upson but you gotta feel Capello, well he is a **** anyway and im Scottish so its Englands loss that they have James 'slow as ***' Carragher and Ledly 'challenge and im of' King with them to help them lose :)

Tbh I agree with Sol here, 1 good CB in Terry, and Campbell wouldve been a better take that Carragher and Upson but you gotta feel Capello, well he is a **** anyway and im Scottish so its Englands loss that they have James 'slow as ***' Carragher and Ledly 'challenge and im of' King with them to help them lose :)

who is james carragher, sorta sums up your post

Sigh. What's with the sighing.

You may say that now but I trust Carragher in an England shirt more than I would King, Upson, Campbell or Jagielka. But I guess it's typical that people judge him on 45 minutes of playing, he's done perfectly well against Premiership teams all season but jut because some ****** American forward outpaced him a few times he is too slow? Did we concede with him on the pitch? No, so I'd consider that a success.
Did we look better at the back with Carragher compared to King? No.

Tbh, dosen't bother me if people don't like Carra, we'll keep him to ourselves :)

I don't think you can say Torres has performed simply because he almost never plays! You can't say he's had a good or a bad season. When he was fit he was good. However this was barely at all.

Off-topic but he played 32 games in total this season excluding friendlies. He scored 22 goals. So he has played and has been better than good tbh.