Sol Campbell slates England Boss

Carragher isn't fat...At all.
He is one of the best CB's in the league, he is so dependant, and has saved Liverpool so many times, he's so loyal, and i can't believe people think he's worse than King, shows how Under-rated Jamie is

you should take off those liverpool tinted specs off

Carragher is over the hill.
Campbell is over the hill.
Shawcross, Cahill and Jagielka are better than both of them.
Neither Carragher or Campbell have the quality to be in the England squad anymore

Carragher dosen't let anyone down, he does his job, so consistently, and has had like hardly any injuries, yeah he's quite old now and probably only has not long left at the highest level, but yeah under-rated massively, he does his job, and no one recognises what he does.

Terry, Vidic, Carragher.

I don'y support Liverpool but they my fav premiership team. Maybe a couple of seasons I would have agreed with you but this season Carragher seemed past it and was ONE of the reasons Liverpool underperformed this season.

Carragher dosen't let anyone down, he does his job, so consistently, and has had like hardly any injuries, yeah he's quite old now and probably only has not long left at the highest level, but yeah under-rated massively, he does his job, and no one recognises what he does.

:S Under-rated. What? If you want some one to pull shirts and push people over in the box he's your man. Other than that, he is awful.

I don'y support Liverpool but they my fav premiership team. Maybe a couple of seasons I would have agreed with you but this season Carragher seemed past it and was ONE of the reasons Liverpool underperformed this season.
He had a poor start to the season, but after christmas picked it up, and the only players that were better were Reina and...Erm. That's it :'( But, yeah, everyone was **** last year pretty much

How dare Capello pick the England Captain to go to South Africa : O

mug..

Suppose he may have looked worse since every1 around him was extremely poor too (bar Reina). I still don't agree he's the third best CB in the league

Campbell's a **** and all of the people who got in the squad ahead of him deserved there place.
Carragher is not even close to being third best Cb in the league.

Sigh.

Carragher is in no way, under-rated. If anything, he's over rated, slow, and over the hill.

He had a poor start to the season, but after christmas picked it up, and the only players that were better were Reina and...Erm. That's it :'( But, yeah, everyone was **** last year pretty much

1. Ironic how everyone is slating him... Except a Liverpool fan.

2. Just because the rest of your squad plays **** doesn't make Carragher great, Campbell would look incredible next to your squad the way they played this year.

What?

What about Ferdinand, Ivanovic, Vermaelan, Jagielka, Dawson, King?

I rate them all above Carra.

To be honest, I do agree with the general outline of what RTW is saying but he's just making it sound overly bias.

Carra has been Mr.Dependable for L'pool for God knows how many years and has performed solidly at the top level consistantly.

I wouldn't go as far as saying he's one of the top 3 centre halfs in the league, his age is maybe getting the better of him nowadays. But in terms of reliability, versatility, and experience, I think he fully deserves his place in SA.

I think you guys are all being a little harsh on Carragher. If you watched Istanbul 2005, you will know why ;)

That is what I said earlier. A couple of years ago he was one of the very best CB in the league but THIS season he seems to have been passed it. He was brilliant in Istanbul 2005 and also the FA Cup final I remember being awesome