David Silva - Valencia
David Villa - Barcelona
Fernando Torres - Liverpool (ENG)
Pedro Rodriguez - Barcelona
Fernando Llorente - Athletic Bilbao
Juan Mata - Valencia

Our LB Is probably the only position we have better then the Spanish. :'(

Spain- Ramos, Puyol, Pique, Capdevilla

England- Johnson, Terry, Ferdinand, Cole.

On current form our defence isn't better.

But then they have 2nd and 3rd place in Torres and Villa (Unless you count Drogba, then it's 3rd and 4th but still you get my drift!)

I'm happy that Pedro has made it into the squad and so Valdes although he won't play.

Spain- Ramos, Puyol, Pique, Capdevilla

England- Johnson, Terry, Ferdinand, Cole.

On current form our defence isn't better.

'on current form'? All of those players have been injured recently XD I'm saying our starting back four is better than Spain's.

Johnson = Ramos (Johnson better full-back but not so good when covering in the centre but pretty much equal overall)
Terry >>>>> Puyol
Ferdinand >>>>> Pique
Cole >>>>> Capdevilla

'on current form'? All of those players have been injured recently XD I'm saying our starting back four is better than Spain's.

Johnson = Ramos (Johnson better full-back but not so good when covering in the centre but pretty much equal overall)
Terry >>>>> Puyol
Ferdinand >>>>> Pique
Cole >>>> Capdevilla

I agree that they could be better but also with the Spaniards attacking force, any team would struggle.

Spain's strikers will have scored more league goals than the English no doubt,
and England only have Rooney who you can really count on to score...
With spain you'd fancy any of their 6 forwards to score, especially with the likes of Xavi supplying them :|

if i cba to research it, i'd prove the spanish forwards had scored more than the english this season, but i cba ;)

Terry >>>>> Puyol
Ferdinand >>>>> Pique
Cole >>>>> Capdevilla

I agree with you on all except the Sergio Ramos one.. I think he is much better than Johnson. He can defend, attack and is also a threat at goal when it comes to set pieces. But yeah, England's defense is better than Spains.

I'll end the striker argument :)S ) saying that compared to Rooney Torres is completely nothing. I'm Estonian and vs Estonia in first game Torres blew away about 5 1- on - 1 chances ! Scored no goals despite the 3-0 victory for them ! Second game not as bad but still. In Premier League he's been better but overall I don't like him very much I think he's too overrated and he plays just in the right strength club - Liverpool. ( Not the best club in the world, ironically .... )

Spain - 82
David Silva - 8
David Villa - 21
Fernando Torres - 18
Pedro Rodriguez - 12
Fernando Llorente - 14
Juan Mata - 9

England - 78
Wayne Rooney - 26
Darren Bent - 24
Peter Crouch - 7
Jermaine Defoe - 18
Emile Heskey - 3

It's closer than I thought it would be :) Plus these are league goals only, I couldn't be bothered to go through every competition!

Marcos Senna > Busquets. Otherwise talented squad..