Spanish final 23 men World Cup squad announced

It's alright saying we are equal to them on paper which we probably are but England are so **** in big games that it isn't even funny anymore. If the likes of Lampard, Terry, Gerrard and Ferdinand had there club form for England then we would be the best team in the World. England are always keen to concede a goal against a half decent side like Egypt, Belarus or Slovakia and this is something we shouldn't be doing at this stage if we our one of the top teams in the World. I do hope this changes tonight because the England team has always lacked a bit of chemistry, we need to prove ourselves as a force this world cup.

It's alright saying we are equal to them on paper which we probably are but England are so **** in big games that it isn't even funny anymore. If the likes of Lampard, Terry, Gerrard and Ferdinand had there club form for England then we would be the best team in the World. England are always keen to concede a goal against a half decent side like Egypt, Belarus or Slovakia and this is something we shouldn't be doing at this stage if we our one of the top teams in the World. I do hope this changes tonight because the England team has always lacked a bit of chemistry, we need to prove ourselves as a force this world cup.

Agree with eveything but the bold part. Let our Chicharito score hattrick and from next match we can go on Clean sheet spree (A)

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

To add to that even if our players show club i dont think we will be the best in the world. Spain are better thb.

**** me, Some people., we all knew Spains team and squad was going to be good, so why are we all saying it. Get behind the boys, then Just maybe we might do well, spain can only play 11 men at any one time, and englands first 11 is a match for anyone, and can beat anyone, including Spain.
Pathetic excuses of fans, just pathetic.

I dont think anyone is saying Spain are unbeatable. All they are saying is Spain has good squad, at least thats what I'm saying. They have good squad thats it. As any team they are beatable. Team that has quality plus luck on their side will be lifting the trophy, this year well maybe England's you never know.

England equal to Spain on paper? In terms in quality that is complete bullshit.