Would it be possible to replace winger with inside forwards?

Would it be possible to replace winger with inside forwards?

Inside forwards on support duty haven't worked well for me, and with attacking duty, you will have huge problems defending. But everything can work with the right team :) Try it, and lemme know how it goes :p
Maybe you can try one IF on attack, and on the other side a winger on support. dunno how that plays out.

I always play as two 1 my beloved man utd n second always a lower league team that I like to bring to premier at the min it's Blackburn so the strikers are Neymar for man utd n rochina for Blackburn

Just played Barnsley at home me 23 2ccc them 10 1ccc?? Won I know but 2 0 game to me?? I like clean sheets?

Alrighty after 5 games won all of them. I put the middle Cm into AMC role, the 2 CMs into a DLP and a BWM and the wingers into inside forwards. The inside forwards are scoring like mad but striker is lacking which I think is due to him being Giroud. Also Cazorla seems to under perform because he doesnt wanna play under me, like wtf?
Try this out Mr Lan, I didnt test it out that much but seems to have potential.

The formation as downloaded is doing great stuff for Brighton in their first season in the Premiership. Wingers are now scoring after dribbling and cutting in from the wing. Striker is scoring a goal a game on average and although we do concede, 6 against Utd, we score every game and play some lovely football.

The team is getting better and better as the season goes and I saw massive improvement after about 10 games.

Alrighty after 5 games won all of them. I put the middle Cm into AMC role, the 2 CMs into a DLP and a BWM and the wingers into inside forwards. The inside forwards are scoring like mad but striker is lacking which I think is due to him being Giroud. Also Cazorla seems to under perform because he doesnt wanna play under me, like wtf?
Try this out Mr Lan, I didnt test it out that much but seems to have potential.

Sounds very good :) I also made a little tweak in my game too, seems to work wonders. Using 2 CM's, both on support, removed the Advanced playmaker, ticked off the playmaker box, inserted a Trequartista as AMC and Advanced Forward as striker. Gonna test this for a while to see if it's stable, then I will check urs :)

The formation as downloaded is doing great stuff for Brighton in their first season in the Premiership. Wingers are now scoring after dribbling and cutting in from the wing. Striker is scoring a goal a game on average and although we do concede, 6 against Utd, we score every game and play some lovely football.

The team is getting better and better as the season goes and I saw massive improvement after about 10 games.

Epic! :)

Man utd v west ham 4 0 up at half time so all good but still no ccc's?? Changed to fragnat's changes loads a chances no goals but only played 45 mins got ccC'sccC's

Mr Lan what kind of training would u recommend for the wingers. Wingers or Inside forwards, or are the position presets in Fm 2013 even good enough?

What is the trequartista?? What's his role?

He is linking up real nice with the Advanced Forward, making them good partners. Should create more ccc's.

Need to get the tactic fluid though before testing :p

Last edited:
First game won away at charlton with Blackburn tactic seems more solid? Just playing marseille at home n 3up in 22mins!! **** 3 1 wonder goal. Tactic looks more pleasing on the eye? 4 1 sorry 5 1 half time 5 different scorers

First game won away at charlton with Blackburn tactic seems more solid? Just playing marseille at home n 3up in 22mins!! **** 3 1 wonder goal. Tactic looks more pleasing on the eye? 4 1 sorry 5 1 half time 5 different scorers

Was that with trequartista as AMC and striker as Advanced Forward?