What does Match Prep I've been using attacking movement at 60% mean?

THX!

This tactic is working very well at the moment, could be a bit more solid defensively against bigger teams.

Just wanted to thank you, great job mate.Managing Nottingham Forest in the 2015-2016 season.Media prediction was 11th.
Before your tactic

After your tactic

My Squad

League Table

This tactic is working very well at the moment, could be a bit more solid defensively against bigger teams.

It is an attacking tactic. You can't have it all :) It comes down to your preference really. If you want a tactic that is really stable in the back, you will probably get a lot more draws, but concede less goals. I prefer attacking formations, simply because 1 win = 3 draws in points.

First game a 4-0 win away to Inter Milan in the Champions League!

If results continue like so I will have your babies

Quick update on this..using Arsenal new save:

played 10 in league so far, 9 wins (inc 5-1 vs man city and 1-0 vs man utd away) 1 loss (1-0 late goal to everton, tim howard played 9.30) scored 27 against 5

Champs = won all, with ease so far (3 games in)

Also beat man utd away again in cap cup.

Looks very promising, will post screens at full season end.

Quick update on this..using Arsenal new save:

played 10 in league so far, 9 wins (inc 5-1 vs man city and 1-0 vs man utd away) 1 loss (1-0 late goal to everton, tim howard played 9.30) scored 27 against 5

Champs = won all, with ease so far (3 games in)

Also beat man utd away again in cap cup.

Looks very promising, will post screens at full season end.

Amazing :) Glad to see it's working with other teams as well :)

I'll employ this in my new Arsenal save and see what happens!

Using this tactic with Karlsruhe (Level 3 Germany)

first seven games 5-2-0, 18-3 goals :D:D:D:D:D amazing

tactic is already fluid, as I played a similar tactic before

i dropped it straight into my villa save and had instant glory with it !!! great tactic im playing 4231 my friend made whch is working fantasticly well and keep alternating with this it has propelled me to 2nd in the prem

Using this tactic with Karlsruhe (Level 3 Germany)

first seven games 5-2-0, 18-3 goals :D:D:D:D:D amazing

tactic is already fluid, as I played a similar tactic before

Nice to know it works in lower divisions too :) Thanks for the post, good luck and keep me updated :)

i dropped it straight into my villa save and had instant glory with it !!! great tactic im playing 4231 my friend made whch is working fantasticly well and keep alternating with this it has propelled me to 2nd in the prem

Glad to hear my tactic could help you :) 2nd in the EPL with Villa is strong, gz :)