i sold agbonlahor brought in victor wanyama wellington nem christian tello(loan) and there are already some great young talent at villa its going really well

i sold agbonlahor brought in victor wanyama wellington nem christian tello(loan) and there are already some great young talent at villa its going really well

Nem has great potential, and is truly a bargain for that price :)

him and adryan have been fantastic both bargins and like in real life benteke is scoring and keeping bent out of the side lovin fm 13 at the min

him and adryan have been fantastic both bargins and like in real life benteke is scoring and keeping bent out of the side lovin fm 13 at the min

I'm really in love with this year's FM as well :) Love the new interface, the new training, the staff responsibilites option, etc :)

I just wish Liverpool could play as well in real life as they do in my game xD

Nice to know it works in lower divisions too :) Thanks for the post, good luck and keep me updated :)

after a 15 games unbeaten run, I promoted into 2. Bundesliga :)

okay, Karlsruhe is media predicted first, and in real life they got also a 12 games unbeaten run at present, but the tactic works a lot better than other tactics I tried before

I´m excited to see how it will works one level above with the same squad in absence of money to strengthen the squad and my two best players gone (Hakan Calhanoglu, A/MC and Rob Friend, Poacher)

Last edited:
after a 15 games unbeaten run, I promoted into 2. Bundesliga :)

okay, Karlsruhe is media predicted first, and in real life they got also a 12 games unbeaten run at present, but the tactic works a lot better than other tactics I tried before

I´m excited to see how it will works one level above with the same squad in absence of money to strengthen the squad and my two best players gone (Hakan Calhanoglu, A/MC and Rob Friend, Poacher)

The tactic should be able to carry your team a bit, you don't have to have a top team to do well I think. At least not from my experience with Liverpool. Definitely NOT a top team in the EPL, but still won it. The tac does very well against stronger competion.

Last edited:
hi mate! tactic looks good, and the first few friendlies ive played have showed good results, but still early days. when you play tough opposition away do you switch to counter or give tour WB's or CM's more defensive duties?

hi mate! tactic looks good, and the first few friendlies ive played have showed good results, but still early days. when you play tough opposition away do you switch to counter or give tour WB's or CM's more defensive duties?

Nope, keep the tactic as it is. It works well against tough opposition.

Nope, keep the tactic as it is. It works well against tough opposition.

okay thanks.

the team is playing well, but we have a very low tackling percentage, no more than 60%, is this normal?

okay thanks.

the team is playing well, but we have a very low tackling percentage, no more than 60%, is this normal?

Those things come down to the players more than the tactic really. I have no problems with that in my games. Usually 70% +.

I love your tactic, getting great results but for some reason the striker doesn't score that much. Any idea on how to improve that?

I love your tactic, getting great results but for some reason the striker doesn't score that much. Any idea on how to improve that?

As long as you have the striker on the poacher role, he should be scoring more goals than he plays games... Replace him with another striker. Composure,Off The Ball, Finishing, Pace, Acceleration, are all important stats. Strength and Heading doesn't hurt either.

Last edited:
hi mr langvatn congrats on a great tactic another one using it for arsenal new save going well i,m 4th after 20 games though i've had injuries and african nations players missing meaning my first choice front 3 are missing still could you clear up a couple of points for me

on the 60% match prep is this just one click to the left or all the way to the left

the other is the striker i have ba and podolski both are poachers now the tactic has the striker as a cf do i change this to poacher
or have i got this right in playing them there or change cf to poacher

thanks for the tactic really enjoying it

stfc

hi mr langvatn congrats on a great tactic another one using it for arsenal new save going well i,m 4th after 20 games though i've had injuries and african nations players missing meaning my first choice front 3 are missing still could you clear up a couple of points for me

on the 60% match prep is this just one click to the left or all the way to the left

the other is the striker i have ba and podolski both are poachers now the tactic has the striker as a cf do i change this to poacher
or have i got this right in playing them there or change cf to poacher

thanks for the tactic really enjoying it

stfc

Match prep 60%= 3 clicks from the right to the left on that bar (In the middle)

Change to poacher anyway :) Tactic seems to do best that way :)

absolutely brilliant tactic ... thanks for sharing.

I was on the verge of giving up until I tried your tactic

thank you for your efforts Mr Lagvatn.
just started the kids challenge with Everton tactic is dominating at the start of the season. I will post results when i finished it.
I want to ask smt about match preparation.
You told that before the first league match switch to att. movement should i do that or train tactics only till all areas get fluid?

thank you for your efforts Mr Lagvatn.
just started the kids challenge with Everton tactic is dominating at the start of the season. I will post results when i finished it.
I want to ask smt about match preparation.
You told that before the first league match switch to att. movement should i do that or train tactics only till all areas get fluid?

It should be at least close to fluid before you go on to training att.movement.