Hi, really good tactic!!!
But don't you think that there are too many long shots from midfielders and wingers?

Hi, really good tactic!!!
But don't you think that there are too many long shots from midfielders and wingers?

In the updated version (13.2.1) I have disabled all long shots from all players.

Best tactic on a new patch ever tested - Great job, mate!
Made an excellent finish wit Tottenham after disappointing inconsistent first half
got wins over Liverpool 5:0 and Arsenal 5:1
but lost to man city away 1:3
hope next season will be more productive

Best tactic on a new patch ever tested - Great job, mate!
Made an excellent finish wit Tottenham after disappointing inconsistent first half
got wins over Liverpool 5:0 and Arsenal 5:1
but lost to man city away 1:3
hope next season will be more productive

Thanks :) Can't win all the matches though xD But it's fairly consistent I think.

I'm using this for Brighton after getting promoted to the EPL. My team is very young and pretty poor, media prediction 20th.

So far we are doing well in every game except away to Utd, no shame, but I have trouble seeing out games. We often concede late on and I wondered if you had any tips for this? I normally use retain possession, pass to feet and time wasting. I also find my wingers don't cross the ball enough though this might be down to the new patch?

Overall a very good tactic

Last edited:
I'm using this for Brighton after getting promoted to the EPL. My team is very young and pretty poor, media prediction 20th.

So far we are doing well in every game except away to Utd, no shame, but I have trouble seeing out games. We often concede late on and I wondered if you had any tips for this? I normally use retain possession, pass to feet and time wasting. I also find my wingers don't cross the ball enough though this might be down to the new patch?

Overall a very good tactic

First of all, this tactic is not tested with any shouts, so that can be your problem. The retain possession shout is very wrong for the tactic too, cause this isn't a possession tactic at all. This tactic is made for the newest patch, so thats not the problem. The tactic will not make your team win the EPL with a weak team, but it can maybe make your team perform better than expected.

Last edited:
First of all, this tactic is not tested with any shouts, so that can be your problem. This tactic is made for the newest patch, so thats not the problem. The tactic will not make your team win the EPL with a weak team, but it can maybe make your team perform better than expected.

Yes it is definitely doing that. We are doing well, Id be happy with 17th now! We are 14th after 13 games, having played City, Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool who are the best five sides. I expect to be mid table at halfway as have 4 very winnable games.

We just seem to concede late on. Thanks for the tactic.

Mr Langvatn I can't thank you enough for this tactic!

I have tried 4 different tactics with Liverpool and none have worked, I finally got sacked last night at the beginning of February before I came across this tactic.

Started a new game with this and it's ****** amazing!! Have only played 12 games with it but I'm unbeaten up to now, getting goals from all midfielders and striker. Just played Man City away and even managed an impressive 0-0 so even defensively this tactic is awesome.

I got Royston Drenthe for backup for Wellington Nem but Nem got injured for 2 months before I could play him, Drenthe has been by far my best player as a left winger 7 games 4 goals 3 assist!

Chelsea away next in the cup, hope I haven't spoken to soon:D

if you get a player sent off which position do you sacrifice

Mr Langvatn I can't thank you enough for this tactic!

I have tried 4 different tactics with Liverpool and none have worked, I finally got sacked last night at the beginning of February before I came across this tactic.

Started a new game with this and it's ****** amazing!! Have only played 12 games with it but I'm unbeaten up to now, getting goals from all midfielders and striker. Just played Man City away and even managed an impressive 0-0 so even defensively this tactic is awesome.

I got Royston Drenthe for backup for Wellington Nem but Nem got injured for 2 months before I could play him, Drenthe has been by far my best player as a left winger 7 games 4 goals 3 assist!

Chelsea away next in the cup, hope I haven't spoken to soon:D

Gratz :) Glad to be of help :)

hi mr langvatn

finished my arsenal season epl 2nd 9 ponits behind man u p39 w22 d7 l9 f66 a 38 won cap cup fa cup qf cl semi final
not a bad season considering i went with the basic sqaud i only added ba as poacher and a aml from benfica i did also make some mistakes myself like not switching to attack at home when i needed a goal proberly only downside being of the 9 loses 8 were away any surgestions

still best tactic ive used will proberly try 13 2 1 with swindon next see how that goes as none seemed to have worked with them so far

cheers stfc

the tactic is set at standard, supposed to switch to attacking during home games?

Have started using this tactic with my Cardiff save, peter whittingham plays brilliant as the playmaker, so far so good unbeaten in first 13 games! Kim Bo-Kyung doesn't stop scoring in the AML role!

Last edited:
I dunno why, but this tactic dont work for me. Maybe I set something wrong...
this is my squad
View attachment 294752
O change language now ;)
So what with gylfi? should I sell him and but another CM? (who for example?)

Last edited:
I dunno why, but this tactic dont work for me. Maybe I set something wrong...
this is my squad
View attachment 294726

I don't understand the language in your printscreen. But you should try using yttergaard jenssen as playmaker instead of gylfi. I see you are using Bale on the right side. He is a left winger, who uses his left leg. On this tactic, you need to have lefties on the left, and righties on the right, as I've stated before. Are you using my newest version for 13.2.1? Have you made any changes to it? Are your players fit? With Tottenham you should be able to win the EPL with this tactic.

Last edited: