Status
Not open for further replies.
I already have a home and away tactic, but sometimes i strugle against teams that defend very well the direct 1st touch game. Maybe i'll give it a go next year

Yeah, just add the tactic, so it becomes fluid, then gogo win everything xD

Just downloaded your tactic, might give it a go in a couple of matches since your groupies are raving pretty hard about. Just have a pair of questions. First, do you play with your strategy as standard or do you adjust it based on the match? Second, did you make any adjustments to the player roles or did you just select the player roles? The only changes I see is turning long shots to rarely on a number of players.

Started using this version of the tactic in the highlighted stoke game, as my season was going downhill so needed a shuffle and I must admit I am far from impressed, I only beat Chelsea 5-0 and Man U 4-1.... Heres a wee screenie

View attachment 295114

Good job again :)

how long does it take to get use to it. I played a few games but can't score have a lot of shots then other team will score that odd goal

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Looks a great tactic but i don't understand this what you put in your opening post "When game starts, use match prep: tactics only, together with team cohesion, 50/50 until your first league match. Then change to your preference" Can you explain more please mate?

Great all around tactic Langvatn. What size of pitch are you using?

If this is going to be the main thread, maybe you should edit the O.P. with some more info about the tactic.

Like, is it a possession tactic or counter-attacking? Describe the kind of football your team will play if you use it. Screenshots would be good, but I understand you want other people to test it. Still, you need to say more about the tactic in the O.P. so that people will be intrigued to test it.

So far im really enjoying this tactic, my failing Coventry team are now on a 10 game unbeaten run and are back in playoffs :)

Gone of the days where it was Important to have a Perfect OP

None the less tho nice to see some good tactics been made, Have not got into fm at all, Would love to get back into tactics making.

best of luck buddy.

First 5 games!

Chelsea Away 0-2
Bristol City Away 0-3 Carling Cup
Everton Home 3-0
Celtic Home CL 3-0
Norwich Away 1-3

Good tactic!

very good tactic, even better than the previous version. I used it with Karlsruhe after promotion into 2nd tier. media predicted as 18th, relegation candidate number 1, placed 10th after first half of season, then I moved on to Werder Bremen, 18th at Bundesliga, ended up 9th :)

Ok. Look at this.
View attachment 295145View attachment 295146View attachment 295147View attachment 295148View attachment 295149View attachment 295150View attachment 295151

not bad but not good too...
As u can see my team have a lots of shots but no CCC. I didnt give you sreenshot with my squad, because I forgot.

(from the left)
cavani,
bale, gylfi sig. griezman
sandro huddlestone
izaguirre kaboul vertonghen walker
zieler

Maybe sometimes my team can shoot more goals but I conceding too many goals I think. Seriously, against qpr?! norwich?
(sorry for my poor/terrible language ;) )

yeap, generally tactic is very good, but sometimes it's very frustrating when my team shooting, and shooting, and shooting, with not so many CCC's, and finally we lost or we draw a match :\.

I conceded 10 goals in the whole season here. I'm even having possession against much stronger opposition in the Champions League.

Status
Not open for further replies.