Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like weaker teams aren't getting the potential out of this tactic, I will see if I can make a version compatible with weaker teams in the next few days.

The tac is probably too offensive for weaker teams to use.
But have you tried different roles? Is the tac 100% fluid in all areas? Try using defensive positioning match prep too. Also try setting one of the CM's to defend.

Yeah I think it is. I have set Diakite to defend but it hasn't really helped. Yeah it's 100% fluid in all areas.

Might try tweaking it slightly to see if I can get it to work for mid table teams.

Seems like weaker teams don't get this tactic's full potential. I will look at this for the next few days, and see if I can make a more defensive version of it that fits weaker teams.

Seems like weaker teams aren't getting the potential out of this tactic, I will see if I can make a version compatible with weaker teams in the next few days.

Sweet. I think it just needs tweaking to be more solid in midfield and defence. Attacking wise I normally do ok but I concede far too many.

Yeah I think it is. I have set Diakite to defend but it hasn't really helped. Yeah it's 100% fluid in all areas.

Might try tweaking it slightly to see if I can get it to work for mid table teams.

Players are generally on default TC, so everything is tweakable. Lemme know if you figure something out that works for you.

Sweet. I think it just needs tweaking to be more solid in midfield and defence. Attacking wise I normally do ok but I concede far too many.

I concede in average 1 goal per 3 games. But I have a strong team.

I have an idea you can try Morris...

Move both CM's to DM's. One DM on anchor man, and one DM on Defensive midfielder support
Move the wingers down, but keep the winger role.
Change the DC's from Defender to Stopper.

I have an idea you can try Morris...

Move both CM's to DM's. One DM on anchor man, and one DM on Defensive midfielder support
Move the wingers down, but keep the winger role.
Change the DC's from Defender to Stopper.

I'll do that now and let you know how it goes. Cheers.

you have any tweeks for the def? i seem to be able to score freely enough but alot of the time i am going 2-0 up and then losing 3-2 or 4-2 or drawing 2-2
View attachment 295199

You guys have to remember that the EPL is an insanely tough league, and before you have a STRONG team, the tactic won't win the league for you.

you have any tweeks for the def? i seem to be able to score freely enough but alot of the time i am going 2-0 up and then losing 3-2 or 4-2 or drawing 2-2

Exactly the same as me. I was managing Reading and I went 2-0 up in 3 minutes, but I ended up 3-2 down by the 70th minute. Luckily, I did score another goal late on but it seems to be conceding very easily even though goals are being scored.

P.S I know Reading are not a strong side and I don't intend to get Europe or win the league, I just want to see some improvements in the defence which could concede less goals, or maybe sit defensively once your two goals up.

Exactly the same as me. I was managing Reading and I went 2-0 up in 3 minutes, but I ended up 3-2 down by the 70th minute. Luckily, I did score another goal late on but it seems to be conceding very easily even though goals are being scored.

Tried my suggestions? CM defend duty and defensive positioning match prep?

I will give it a try, will the tactic turn negative if I change the player's positions? So let's say I want to change a CM to a BWM?

I will give it a try, will the tactic turn negative if I change the player's positions? So let's say I want to change a CM to a BWM?

No, I've made the tactic so every role is changeable. You can try changing to BWM. No prob.

played Chelsea and beat them 3-1 changed sandro too defensive and seemed to make a huge dif. hopefully will stay like that!!! :D

You guys have to remember that the EPL is an insanely tough league, and before you have a STRONG team, the tactic won't win the league for you.
true but the reason i ask then is that with thespurs team i posted i don't think beating west ham 2-0 at half time then losing 4-2 is very good :D

Status
Not open for further replies.