Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 295160

league games still same problem, any ideas what i can do

Maybe your team is too weak for this tactic then. I dunno mate :)

The most important players in the tac are the trequartista, the advanced forward, and the wingers. Try get as good as possible players in those roles.

Last edited:
If you are experiencing troubles creating chances, it could be that the players you have fits better other roles than trequartista/advanced forward. That is the best combo for me. But there are other combos too:

You can go striker=trequartista / amc=inside forward attack, or you can go striker=complete forward support / amc=attacking midfielder attack... Try one of these combos to see if it's better for your team.

If you are conceding too much, you can try putting one of the CM's on defend rather than support.

Last edited:
Ok. Look at this.
View attachment 295145View attachment 295146View attachment 295147View attachment 295148View attachment 295149View attachment 295150View attachment 295151

not bad but not good too...
As u can see my team have a lots of shots but no CCC. I didnt give you sreenshot with my squad, because I forgot.

(from the left)
cavani,
bale, gylfi sig. griezman
sandro huddlestone
izaguirre kaboul vertonghen walker
zieler

Maybe sometimes my team can shoot more goals but I conceding too many goals I think. Seriously, against qpr?! norwich?
(sorry for my poor/terrible language ;) )

Maybe try the other roles I suggested on the front page.

yeap, generally tactic is very good, but sometimes it's very frustrating when my team shooting, and shooting, and shooting, with not so many CCC's, and finally we lost or we draw a match :\.

hehe yeah, but those things are supposed to happen. It's a game based on random events. To make it simple, it's like if you have a player with 20 jumping, and the other player has 5 jumping, then your guy rolls a dice that goes from 1-20, while he rolls a dice that goes from 1-5. he could roll a 5, and you could roll a 1,2,3 or 4, and your player loses the duel :p **** happens :p

MrL, are the individual player settings largely the default TC settings?

Thanks for working on the tactic but it just doesn't seem to work for me. I've got a very strong Arsenal team and I usually create about 25 chances and about 4 ccc per game but lose 2-1 to teams like Burnley and West Brom consistently. Other teams keepers and defenders (even average ones) all of a sudden seem to have 9.5 performances against me. Anyone else feel that the match engine is still pretty flawed?

Thanks for working on the tactic but it just doesn't seem to work for me. I've got a very strong Arsenal team and I usually create about 25 chances and about 4 ccc per game but lose 2-1 to teams like Burnley and West Brom consistently. Other teams keepers and defenders (even average ones) all of a sudden seem to have 9.5 performances against me. Anyone else feel that the match engine is still pretty flawed?

Hmm, how many games have you tried? And do you have the tactic fluid on all areas? If your players arent scoring on the chances they get, it's the players that's the problem. I've heard a lot of Arsenal managers complaining that their team is underperforming almost no matter what tac they use. The players have good stats on paper, but there are some hidden stats in this game too. Maybe those are really bad for many of the Arsenal players.

Tried this tactic with QPR and no luck. Currently 19th and just lost 7-1 away to Norwich?

My team is:

Cesar

Bosingwa Nelsen M'bia Traore

Faurlin Diakite

Hoilett Taarabt Drenthe

Cisse

Not an amazing team for the BPL but should easily be mid table. Not sure why this tactic is going so badly wrong.

Tried this tactic with QPR and no luck. Currently 19th and just lost 7-1 away to Norwich?

My team is:

Cesar

Bosingwa Nelsen M'bia Traore

Faurlin Diakite

Hoilett Taarabt Drenthe

Cisse

Not an amazing team for the BPL but should easily be mid table. Not sure why this tactic is going so badly wrong.

The tac is probably too offensive for weaker teams to use.
But have you tried different roles? Is the tac 100% fluid in all areas? Try using defensive positioning match prep too. Also try setting one of the CM's to defend.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.