Status
Not open for further replies.
My wages are getting so inflated, all my guys are asking for over 100k, Isco 155k pw, and they are not negotiating at all lol. ill be selling up and hunting regens over the next year :/

Overperforming often does that to you :p Had to be a negative aspect of the tactic :)

Wingers are indeed vital. Testing on my Barca save I've had since release day. Look at the AMR stats! Even my goalkeeper has scored! lol

View attachment 295233 View attachment 295246

EDIT. The 4-0 loss to Bilbao is bug-related. There was an international that week. I literally had to play 'grey' players!

Only tweak has been changed the MCR to Defend duty because the lad that plays there is an animal

Last edited:
using it with tottenham, can't win away though

played 8 lost 6 drew 2

using it with tottenham, can't win away though

played 8 lost 6 drew 2

U lost 6 and drew 2 with TOTTENHAM? how is that possible? I know for a fact that Tottenham does well with this tactic, so I have no idea how you made that happen :) Must be doing everything wrong, or have insanely bad luck :)

Download this morning on team settings my playmaker is set to amc and target man set to feet but no player set do I need to do it

Download this morning on team settings my playmaker is set to amc and target man set to feet but no player set do I need to do it

I am not recommending checking playmaker and target man at all for this tactic, as it makes you too much reliable on two people.

******* tactic just cost me £2,800,000!!! Both wingers have received their season goal bonus already and I'm only in November :p

Cambridge United 3 - 1 Manchester United :D

What a result! Early days yet so not going to get carried away, but 3 comfortable wins out of 3 so far.

AMR now 19 games, 19 goals, 19 assists and 13 Man of the Match!

Status
Not open for further replies.