Status
Not open for further replies.
finished my season unbeaten in 22 games with this, broke my duck of never getting into the top 4 with a 3rd place finish on the back of a season that wasnt going to well
View attachment 295207

true but the reason i ask then is that with thespurs team i posted i don't think beating west ham 2-0 at half time then losing 4-2 is very good :D

Nope, but in addition, **** games happen from time to time whatever the tactic :p

After struggling with consistency with any tactic i've created thus far on the new patch, I'm going to try this with my Cambridge United team in the prem. My previous tactics were beasty and got me straight promotions and the FA Cup, but under the new patch were awful! Will let you know how it goes.

After struggling with consistency with any tactic i've created thus far on the new patch, I'm going to try this with my Cambridge United team in the prem. My previous tactics were beasty and got me straight promotions and the FA Cup, but under the new patch were awful! Will let you know how it goes.

Ok :) If it doesn't work right away, try some of the recommended defensive tweaks :)

I think you need pacey wingers with good dribbling stats, these are the two most important players for me. They will either cut in or get to the byline to cross the ball. Now not every team can have a Bale or Hazard, who are two of the best wingers for me, but there are lesser players our there who are quick and can dribble for fun.

As for the rest of the team I would go for a SC with some pace, off the ball and finishing. The AMC just needs good passing and creativity, maybe decisions, and the two MC's should just be all round midfielders who can do both the tackling and passing.

Im probably stating the obvious but I cant stress enough how important the wingers are.

I think you need pacey wingers with good dribbling stats, these are the two most important players for me. They will either cut in or get to the byline to cross the ball. Now not every team can have a Bale or Hazard, who are two of the best wingers for me, but there are lesser players our there who are quick and can dribble for fun.

As for the rest of the team I would go for a SC with some pace, off the ball and finishing. The AMC just needs good passing and creativity, maybe decisions, and the two MC's should just be all round midfielders who can do both the tackling and passing.

Im probably stating the obvious but I cant stress enough how important the wingers are.

The wingers are insanely important in the tactic, but their quickness isn't their man stat in this tactic. I would say, dribbling, technique, crossing, passing and finishing are more important. Doesn't hurt with some pace though. As for the striker, he needs to be good in the air in addition to what you said. The AMC should also have high finishing, as he will get a lot of chances for himself to score.

Last edited:
The wingers are insanely important in the tactic, but their quickness isn't their man stat in this tactic. I would say, dribbling, technique, crossing, passing and finishing are more important. Doesn't hurt with some pace though. As for the striker, he needs to be good in the air in addition to what you said. The AMC should also have high finishing, as he will get a lot of chances for himself to score.

bale and nem are insane with your tactics noticed that since ur 1st version right the way through to this one

finished my season unbeaten in 22 games with this, broke my duck of never getting into the top 4 with a 3rd place finish on the back of a season that wasnt going to well
View attachment 295207

could you please give me a picture about your squad? I am also with Newcastel. Unfortunately, still is sitting 5th... I must reach 4th place!!!

true but i've noticed with most other tactics he works best as AMC rather than AML/R

Yeah, that's because his natural position is AMC :)

And in this tactic, the winger is more often going into the middle rather than down the touchline. And, I think he is an inside forward type, so he can finish well. That's why he scores many goals from the trequartista position.

Last edited:
First game, a 6-1 away win at Ipswich! Fantastic start!

Biggest thing I'm worried about is how it will fare against the big teams, i.e. Man Utd, City etc. My old tactic on the old patch was a great underdog tactic.

Biggest thing I'm worried about is how it will fare against the big teams, i.e. Man Utd, City etc. My old tactic on the old patch was a great underdog tactic.

From my experience, it does okay while playing underdogs. But it's not the best of course. Direct Counter-attacking tactics should be better for that.

My wages are getting so inflated, all my guys are asking for over 100k, Isco 155k pw, and they are not negotiating at all lol. ill be selling up and hunting regens over the next year :/

Status
Not open for further replies.