Status
Not open for further replies.
Tested with Freiberg (no transfers) predicted 18th finished 7th
overachieved

so far in my Spurs save with this tactic P:51 W:30 D:12 L:9 Goals For:112 Goals Against:49
In Final of FA cup, Semis of Europa League and currently 4th in League

My friend just made it to the quarter final of the europa league with rosenborg the first season, losing 6-4 against atletico madrid, but the possession and chances were 50/50.. You don't get that without a great tactic...

Just finished Barca season.
WON EVERYTHING!
Over 230 goals scored.
AMR 42 games, 37 goals, 40 assists, 21 MoM.
56 goals from STC
Goalkeeper even got 6 goals because I let him take penalties when we were a few goals up.
Beat Villarreal 10-0 and had a few 8-0 victories

View attachment 295341View attachment 295342

Can't speak highly enough of this MrL, thank you.
*only tweak was setting MCR to defend duty

For that Villarreal shot above the goalscorer positions were:

AMR(5)
AML(2)
GK!
MCR
AMC

Highlights the deadliness of the 4 attacking players

Just finished Barca season.
WON EVERYTHING!
Over 230 goals scored.
AMR 42 games, 37 goals, 40 assists, 21 MoM.
56 goals from STC
Goalkeeper even got 6 goals because I let him take penalties when we were a few goals up.
Beat Villarreal 10-0 and had a few 8-0 victories

View attachment 295341View attachment 295342

Can't speak highly enough of this MrL, thank you.
*only tweak was setting MCR to defend duty

Sick :) Not fair giving that team a good tactic , lol :)

Sick :) Not fair giving that team a good tactic , lol :)
In fairness my Barca team in 2025 is godly but the tactic is certainly the most consistent I've used on 13.2.1

I'll try 2moro with a lesser team

In fairness my Barca team in 2025 is godly but the tactic is certainly the most consistent I've used on 13.2.1

I'll try 2moro with a lesser team

Yeah, help me find the tweaks needed for a weaker team, or lower league team, so i can post it on the front page for all the guys hammering this tactic playing weaker teams. I would do it myself, but I'm too busy atm having fun with my Rosenborg save :)

Last edited:
Playing with Cambridge United first season in the prem with a weak team, 9 league games, 5 wins, 1 draw, 3 losses....including 3-1 wins over Man Utd and Chelsea!

Loses 2-1 Newcastle, 2-1 Wolves and 5-1 Arsenal. All in all, very happy with it so far.

1st Season finished so gonna give a quick review;

Signings: Baines, Nem, Adryan, Lewandowski, Fellani and Willian.

Achievments: Won FA Cup, Won Europa League and finished 4th in the league.

P:61 W:35 D:15 L:11 GF:127 GA:61

Verdict on Tactic: LOVE IT!!!

Lloris won Golden Glove with 16 shutouts and Bale won Best player in Europe!!! :D

Last edited:
Playing with Cambridge United first season in the prem with a weak team, 9 league games, 5 wins, 1 draw, 3 losses....including 3-1 wins over Man Utd and Chelsea!

Loses 2-1 Newcastle, 2-1 Wolves and 5-1 Arsenal. All in all, very happy with it so far.

Have you made any defensive tweaks to the tactic?

Nope, no tweaks, would you recommend them?

Maybe the one where you put one of your CM's on defend duty, and maybe match prep on defensive positioning instead of attacking movement. Should be better for weaker teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.