Status
Not open for further replies.
Something that seems to keep happening is my keeper giving it straight to their striker! Happened at least 5 times now where they've scored, including twice in a 2-2 draw with Tottenham including 90+2!!! urrgghh frustrating

Something that seems to keep happening is my keeper giving it straight to their striker! Happened at least 5 times now where they've scored, including twice in a 2-2 draw with Tottenham including 90+2!!! urrgghh frustrating

Sounds like you need a new keeper :) That one is corrupt :)

Last edited:
It's Jason Steele and he's as good as I can get at the moment, he's pretty good so don't know why he's doing that! May be a glitch, poor form / confidence, distribution choices who knows.

It's Jason Steele and he's as good as I can get at the moment, he's pretty good so don't know why he's doing that! May be a glitch, poor form / confidence, distribution choices who knows.

Could be a glitch. I've seen that happen some times too, and my keeper is insanely good :)

I have changed to defensive positioning match prep myself (playing a strong team), and my team actually does better in attack too, because I get even more possession.

Think I might have figured out why it doesn't work for me. Have I not updated it?
View attachment 295384

That's not it. The database is still 13.0.0. It's impossible to play the game outdated, assuming you are playing on a licenced version. But you can try my last tweak. It seems like a minor tweak, but it truly does wonders. Use Match Prep: Defensive Positioning!

Last edited:
How do I download the latest update? Doesn't do It automatically and have restarted Steam

How do I download the latest update? Doesn't do It automatically and have restarted Steam

Like I said, you already have the latest update, because you simply cannot play the game if it's not updated.

Wtf is happening. All i did was change from attacking movement to defensive positioning, and my team is scoring 3 times as much. I am scoring over 4 goals average per game now, and conceding 0,1 goal per game. This is retarded :)

Look at this. Last season I scored like 50 goals total. Played 7 games now, scored 30 goals and conceded 1. All I did was change from attacking movement to defensive positioning....

Hi Mr Langvatn

I was doing really well with this tactic on Vitesse. Played 12 matches, 9W, 2D, 1L. But then, i've had a match against Ajax, away from home, and well.. just lost 9-0 .. I do not understand what happened, the team was doing really well before this game.. =/

Anyway, i'll keep using this tactic and post here the results in the end of the season.

Sorry for my bad english :p

Hi Mr Langvatn

I was doing really well with this tactic on Vitesse. Played 12 matches, 9W, 2D, 1L. But then, i've had a match against Ajax, away from home, and well.. just lost 9-0 .. I do not understand what happened, the team was doing really well before this game.. =/

Anyway, i'll keep using this tactic and post here the results in the end of the season.

Sorry for my bad english :p

Start using my new tweak immediately btw :) Match Prep: Defensive Positioning.... You will score MUCH more goals, and concede MUCH less goals... Also, set long shots to "rarely" on the trequartista and the advanced forward!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.