Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gogo viewers, post your results please :) Want to see if anyone are struggling now, with the new tweak (match prep def.pos. and "rarely" long shots on AMC and FC)

Mr. Langvatn

I conceeded too much goal from set pieces... any suggestion?

I'll try this later...

EDIT: Do you think Arda Turan or Diego Costa would be a better Trequesta?

Last edited:
i have been using this tactic for 16 games won 14 draw 1 loss 1 in my game i got taken over my mega rich bloke i bought a load of new players could not get them to kick on in games this tactic has been top notch so farView attachment 295467

What happens when football manager have an update? will the tactic not work because it's specifically for the current update?

Having a go with Dynamo Dresden.

Hope it will be good..keep you posted.

i will tweak all individual roles for players, and tactic will work good?

Started with Dortmund, Super Cup didnt go well lost 3-1 to bayern with only half tactic familiarity then in the league so far played 5 won 5 conceded 3

hi mate could you post tactic with tweaks please and do you use any shouts?

The only minor thing you have to change on the tac itself is to put long shots to "rarely" on the AMC and FC. The training I can't save in the tactic file anyway..

I'll try this later...

EDIT: Do you think Arda Turan or Diego Costa would be a better Trequesta?

Haven't tried any of those players :) Just try them both, and see who plays best. It's not always the individual stats that's important. There are some hidden attributes in FM which could make a "weaker" player play better than a "stronger" player...

What happens when football manager have an update? will the tactic not work because it's specifically for the current update?

Dunno yet, but I will probably be working on an updated version of this anyway...

i will tweak all individual roles for players, and tactic will work good?

Probably not, all I'm saying is that it's possible to tweak the tactic into fitting your team better. But don't change anything if everything works. It's only if it doesn't work you should tweak anything at all.

Personally I would rather buy players that fit the tactic, than tweaking the tactic to fit the players.

Last edited:
Probably not, all I'm saying is that it's possible to tweak the tactic into fitting your team better. But don't change anything if everything works. It's only if it doesn't work you should tweak anything at all.

Personally I would rather buy players that fit the tactic, than tweaking the tactic to fit the players.

so by which attributes i must filter players for each position?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back