Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
im coming up to the end of 1st season with southampton and i must have let in about 10 goals from my keeper getting lobbed from the opponent shooting in there own half, the keeper just stands there and watching it slowly go over the top of him, and then when the balls in the back of the net, he dives on the floor lol.

Is the keeper on a sweeper keeper role or a goalkeeper role?

The new tactic me and lordofavp have been working on together is now uploaded :) You can find a link to the thread for it on the front page :)

EDIT: It just has to pass the moderation queue first :)

Last edited:
What is the best 4-2-3-1?
Cause im little lost with all these tactics!!

Man i just want to give a word to you : thank you so much your 4 4 2 with target man work extrmly wonderfull for me

I know its early days but what would you say is better tactic the 4-4-2 or the new tactic with lordofavp ?

I know its early days but what would you say is better tactic the 4-4-2 or the new tactic with lordofavp ?

I have no idea man :) Have to wait for more results from viewers :) The 4-4-2 have been very impressive from what I've seen so far from posted results.

I have no idea man :) Have to wait for more results from viewers :) The 4-4-2 have been very impressive from what I've seen so far from posted results.

I'm finishing the season with 451 spin the wheel, when finished I will post photos and test the new tactic created.

that I appreciate your work, the least I can do and test your tactics, you are to be congratulated.

But it's actually the testing from viewers like you that makes me know what works and what doesn't, with different kind of clubs. That gives me knowledge I bring with me to the next tactic I make :)

But it's actually the testing from viewers like you that makes me know what works and what doesn't, with different kind of clubs. That gives me knowledge I bring with me to the next tactic I make :)

I am passionate man utd, then so do tests with it, but I always like to do tests on the first season, because I think the hardest.

Last edited:
Hi mate. I´m playing with Chelsea. I use your 4-4-2 in most of games and your Underdog tactic for defend some result or playing away against teams like Real or Barça.

But I am a little confused about your other tactics.

I am looking for some tactic to be an alternative for your 4-4-2.

Which one these is more stable and balanced (good in attack but solid at defense)?
4-2-3-1 Spin the Wheel
4-2-3-1 Revitalized
4-1-1-3-1 Ultimate

And for your 4-5-1 which one?
4-5-1 Ultimate
4-5-1 Revitalized
4-5-1 Spin the Wheel

Hi mate. I´m playing with Chelsea. I use your 4-4-2 in most of games and your Underdog tactic for defend some result or playing away against teams like Real or Barça.

But I am a little confused about your other tactics.

I am looking for some tactic to be an alternative for your 4-4-2.

Which one these is more stable and balanced (good in attack but solid at defense)?
4-2-3-1 Spin the Wheel
4-2-3-1 Revitalized
4-1-1-3-1 Ultimate

And for your 4-5-1 which one?
4-5-1 Ultimate
4-5-1 Revitalized
4-5-1 Spin the Wheel

Good in attack, solid at defence, then u need to go with the newest tactic, the one I made together with Lordofavp. Link to this one is at the front page. It's a 4-4-1-1. Choose this one definitely.

About the 4-5-1's the ultimate is possession based, rev is attacking, and spin the wheel is quite solid but not too strong in attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back