Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where can i find the download link for this? looks like a very good tactic from what ive seen so far.

mr, I'm wanting to test their other tactic, which you think is best? 451 revitalized or 451 spin the wheel?

I am glad to announce that I am currently working on making a new tactic with "lordofavp", another great tactician here at FM-base. We are in the latest stages of testing, and the release will be soon :) Stay tuned :)

I am glad to announce that I am currently working on making a new tactic with "lordofavp", another great tactician here at FM-base. We are in the latest stages of testing, and the release will be soon :) Stay tuned :)

what formation will it be mate?

Nah, I like helping fellow FM-base members :) I find it more fun to create tactics than to actually play the game, lol :)

i enjoy making them aswell, but ive never shared any, some have been really good, but i only normally test them with top teams so i dont feel confident in them fully.

i really want to make a 3 CB formation, but none seem to work. :(

i enjoy making them aswell, but ive never shared any, some have been really good, but i only normally test them with top teams so i dont feel confident in them fully.

i really want to make a 3 CB formation, but none seem to work. :(

3 CB formations only work if you use 2 wingbacks in WBR/WBL position as well :)

As in real life, hence real-istic :)

im coming up to the end of 1st season with southampton and i must have let in about 10 goals from my keeper getting lobbed from the opponent shooting in there own half, the keeper just stands there and watching it slowly go over the top of him, and then when the balls in the back of the net, he dives on the floor lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back