Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and congratulation for you're tactics !!!
What's best tactic for Marseille team ?

I don't know the Marseille team mate :) Never played in the french league :P But I suggest you try the 4-4-2 if you have a target man, or cash to buy Kweuke :)

Hi Mr Langvatn,

Thanks for your effort to help us managers with superb tactic.
I'm not yet try any of your tactic yet because I struggle to find a complete forward.
I using Liverpool and if possible and do not want to buy any player because the existing team is good enough maybe just buy a couple wonderkids.
Do you think Daniel Sturridge,Fabio Borini and Luis Suarez can be a good complete forward?I struggle because I have 3 striker that work better as poarcher. If I play suarez as CF I have to put both Sturridge and borini as winger but both dont have a good stats in technical to be a winger.

any advice I can use?or maybe any suggestion on player in CF position? :)

Hi Mr Langvatn,

Thanks for your effort to help us managers with superb tactic.
I'm not yet try any of your tactic yet because I struggle to find a complete forward.
I using Liverpool and if possible and do not want to buy any player because the existing team is good enough maybe just buy a couple wonderkids.
Do you think Daniel Sturridge,Fabio Borini and Luis Suarez can be a good complete forward?I struggle because I have 3 striker that work better as poarcher. If I play suarez as CF I have to put both Sturridge and borini as winger but both dont have a good stats in technical to be a winger.

any advice I can use?or maybe any suggestion on player in CF position? :)

All those 3 works as wingers on support role in the AML or AMR position. None of them are complete forwards. Suarez may be the closest one. Change the role of the striker to poacher maybe :)

I don't know the Marseille team mate :) Never played in the french league :P But I suggest you try the 4-4-2 if you have a target man, or cash to buy Kweuke :)

Kweuke ? I using you'rz 442 but my striker scoring 7-8 goals in 30 Games :/ Ademilson-Gignac / Niang-Ayew.J

Without a striker it will become very unstable. You need a goal guarantee. I just made the 4-4-2 and I am very satisfied with it, so I am now waiting for the next patch before making anything new :)

You could go with the 4-5-1 ultimate, and set match strategy to attacking. Then you will have tons of possession.

Ok ! How many passes for your playmaker ?

I always seem to struggle when facing Arsenal. Anyone else? ATM I'm managing West Ham in 2019, and I believe that my squad are strong enough to qualify for Europe. But each time I'm playing Le' **** I'm getting battered. Been trying the underdog and 451 standard. Will not even think about trying something more attacking.

I always seem to struggle when facing Arsenal. Anyone else? ATM I'm managing West Ham in 2019, and I believe that my squad are strong enough to qualify for Europe. But each time I'm playing Le' **** I'm getting battered. Been trying the underdog and 451 standard. Will not even think about trying something more attacking.

Try the 4-4-2 if you have a target man :P

LennySUFC what tactic do you use.can you post screen of your team,tactic and transfers and download link of your tactic. Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back