SPL Chairman Game - Season 1 - WINDOW OPEN

• Thread starter LiamCFC88
  • Start date
  • Replies 69
  • Views 5K
I'll give one of these games ago and take St Johnstone then.

done, would you guys want to wait for more people or get this started?

With St Johnstone going as well I think we can make a start. There are plenty of us here now and if anyone else wants to get involved they still have time to.

Season 1: Transfer Window Open

Just for note for FGN & U18 transfers priority goes in last seasons league order so for the first season goes like this (Based on current FM database)

Celtic - BCFC1
Aberdeen - SheepFM
Rangers - MWPlayz
St. Johnstone - Zacram
Hearts - Stonecold
Partick Thistle
Ross County
Kilmarnock - TNSSO
Motherwell
Dundee- LiamCFC88
Hamilton
Hibernian - KLIPPYBO

C2C - Agreed by chairmen
Transfers - Unlimited
Loans - 1

DOM 1.5x Player Value
Transfers -2

FGN - 2x player value
Transfers - 3
Loans from foreign clubs - 1

U18 1.5x Player Value
Transfers - 3
EXP
Offers per season - 2
You just need to enter what wages you will offer. Highest bid wins

Player Wages
Ages 20 or under = x1.5 current wage
Aged 21-30 = x1.5 current wage
International players aged 21-30 = x2 current wage
Ages 30+ = x1.25 current wage
Chairman - No change

The Deadline is on Monday at 9pm

Please use this template when sending me your transfers...

Template
Transfer Type - Player Name - Current Team - New Team - New Wage - Transfer Fee

Can you give all the players link to download and put it in "games" folder?

Have you uploaded the save file yet mate?

Where is the save file that leads to download.

Can only apologize for that. Completely forgot to post the link

GAME SAVE

1st Season Summer

Window open until 9pm Monday, remember to do your initial Press Conferences also​

View attachment 37022

Change at Dundee

Following their promotion to the premier league in the 2013/14 season. Dundee have been a "what if story", a team that had potential but never got going. Following three consecutive seasons of decline in the league, Dundee narrowly avoided relegation, finishing 10th last season.
In order to change this the owner had decided to sell up, to a young vibrant figure and well known football fan Amy MacDonald.

View attachment 37020

The Scottish based musician regularly sings the national anthem and has ironically being at Hampden more than Dundee since her birth. The singer has shown great passion for football and aims to take inspiration from other successful owners in the league such as Hearts' Ann Budge in rescuing the sustainability of the club whilst moving it up the league.

In her first move since entering the game MacDonald has revealed that Neil McCann will remain in charge for his first season at the club and hopes that together they can introduce much needed youth into the team.

View attachment 37019

Ms MacDonald has also announced ambitious plans to bring Dens Park back to life, in an attempt to drive fans back to the stadium over the next few years plans will be in place to develop the stadium into a 15,000 seater whilst improving the condition and relaying the pitch.

Transfer List

Randy Wolters - LW - £80k
Nicky Low - CM - £175k

Still awaiting transfers for a few people. The window isn’t **** until tomorrow at 9pm but feel free to msg before as well as getting those press conferences up.

View attachment 36945

New Ownership at Celtic

The recent power struggle between the owners of Celtic and their manager Brendan Rodgers seems to have come to an end, and amazingly it is the manager that was won that battle. The owners of Celtic have decided to sell up to the biggest bidder. The new owners of Celtic are now a conglomerate of ex-footballers led by Birmingham and Argentina legend Gonzalo Flores.

Flores had an incredible playing career in his day and has now entered the world of being a football chairman. This is the statement he released after taking over at Celtic.

“We want to see Celtic performing at the very highest levels and challenge in Europe’s most elite competitions. We also want to do this by developing the best that Scotland has to offer. For too long have Celtic taken in foreign players to develop when we should be looking to our own country for the quality that we possess.”

It seems clear from this statement that Gonzalo Flores wants a Celtic team with Scottish players. He is hoping to be able to bring in good young Scottish players and if there are other chairman out there that want to discuss a deal for their Scottish players then feel free to message and we can discuss a deal.

Transfer List

LW Jonny Hayes £4mil
CM Tom Rogic £7.5mil
CB Marvin Compper £2.5mil
CM Nir Britton £5mil
DM Kristoffer Ajer Loan
RB Anthony Ralston Loan

If you are interested in any of these players but are struggling for the fee, then we can discuss a deal that includes your players as well.

Looking over the finances, I was thinking as a first season only rule, You can bid for up to 5 Free Agents instead of 2

View attachment 36920

Takeover At The Saints

It is reported that club legend, Sergei Baltacha has completed a take over of St. Johnstone F.C. for an undisclosed fee. Despite only having a brief spell with The Saints from 1990-93, he is widely regarded as being one of the greatest defenders, if not the greatest, to ever pull a St Johnstone jersey on.

View attachment 36919

There is no rumour of any immediate change to the backroom staff and is believed that manager, Tommy Wright has the full backing of Baltacha to push for a top half spot this season. An ambitious plan has also been outlined for St Johnstone to be competing the likes of Celtic and Rangers for top spot in Scottish football within the next 5 years.

Transfer List

David McMillan - £75k

(I would also like to cancel Denny Johnstone's loan deal if that's possible and no drastically large fees apply)

Stone Cold's Dream becomes Aberdeen's nightmares

View attachment 36905

Over the years i've played in about half a dozen chairmen saves and as i mentioned in my own i have always wanted to try Scotland. So when i ran into Klippybo on Saturday afternoon and he told me that this was i thing i thought FINALLY i'll get to own Aberdeen rather than just manage them.

Sadly Stuart Milne decided to go with another player to represent the club in his page

View attachment 36904

So i get Hearts! No problem. Out target through bitterness will be to every season be a better team than Aberdeen!

I'll start by putting the whole squad up for sale! Bids just over value for most players will secure them

Except captain Berra, Harry Cochrane and Anthony McDonald. Scott McKenna bids required there!

For immediate sale
DR M Smith £100k
MC Arnaud Djoum £500k
MC R Callachan £100k
MR D Amankwaa £500k

The-Proclaimers.jpg

THE PROCLAIMERS TAKE OVER HIBS!!!!!!

Music legends The Proclaimers have taken over their beloved Hibernian in a shock move. The Reid brothers are two of the most famous Hibs fans and they hope to usher in a new period of success in the clubs history and with the club just newly promoted back to the top division it is a perfect time

-----

Everyone in the Hibs squad is available!!!!!

tRc7O0rJ_400x400.jpg

Surprise New Owner At Killie

Talksport and Sky Sports presenter Jim White has made a shock move in the world of Scottish and taken over as the new owner of Kilmarnock FC!

Jim-White.jpg

Killie fans are said to be excited about the extended coverage via TV and radio this should bring for their club, with Jim saying he'll be introducing a Killie News slot into his lunchtime radio slot. Jim said 'it will be a daily news update on the club and the goings on for our fans. The fact that only about 0.00001% of our listeners are Killie fans doesn't matter....it's my show and I can frankly do what I like'.

White has said that his first aim is to bring some stability to the club and wants them recognised as a consistent top 5 club in the Scottish Premiership, before pushing on for honours in the next 4-5 seasons!

For now, he said, everyone in the team is available for transfer at the right price!

View attachment 36796

Transfer List

LW Jonny Hayes £3mil
CM Tom Rogic £6mil
CB Marvin Compper £2mil
CM Nir Bitton £4mil

CB Jack Hendry Loan
CM Olivier Ntcham Loan

If you are interested in any of these players but are struggling for the fee, then we can discuss a deal that includes your players as well.

Sorry about not getting the update last night. Got last minute tickets to watch Scotland. Will do an update when home from work later.

Just home now. Hoping to have the update by 9 maybe slightly later but definelty will be tonight followed by the August update and then the January update tomorrow

2017/18 Summer Transfer Window

Completed Deals

*Any deals in which a player has been moved from on Chairman club to another is because a club of higher priority has come in for that player. Ie- Xadas initially moved to Hearts for £650k but has since moved to Celtic for £650k as Celtic bid with a higher priority.

Aberdeen - SheepFM
(No Contact)

Celtic - BCFC1
F/A - Zeca - £10k p/w
FGN - Mattjis De Ligt - £7,500,000 - £13k p/w
FGN - Xadas - £650k - £6k p/w
LOAN - Scott Mctominay - Man Utd

Dundee - LiamCFC88
Free - Samir Nasri - £2k p/w
Free - Victor Anichebe - £2k p/w
Free - Benoit Tremoulinas - £2k p/w
LOAN - Everton - Gremio
LOAN - Kris Ajer - Celtic

Hearts - Stonecold
Free - Alex Song - £3k p/w
Free - Wollschied - £12k p/w
Free - Siquiera - £3k p/w
Free - Kirchoff - £3k p/w
LOAN - Ntcham - Celtic
LOAN - Antony Ralston - Celtic
FGN - Billy Gilmour - £225k
FGN - Federico DiMarco - £1.4m
LOAN - Clement Lenglet - Sevilla
FGN - Amadou Haidara - £1.7m
U18 - Geubbels - £500k
U18 - Bongiovanni - £700k

Hibernian - KLIPPYBO
Only offer was for Gilmour. Hearts had transfer priority.

Kilmarnock - TNSSO
LOAN - Ben Woodburn - Liverpool
LOAN - James Bree - Aston Villa
Free - Razvan Rat - £250 p/w
Free - Maicon - £150 p/w
Free - Joleon Lescott - £475 p/w
Free - Bassong - £400 p/w

Rangers - MWPlayz
Free - Jake Pickard - £500 p/w
Free - Trashorras - £6k p/w
FGN - Kang Min-Soo - £500k
FGN - Anele - Sundowns - £180k

St. Johnstone - Zacram
Free - Dusan Svento - £1.3k p/w
Free - Nilmar - £1.5k p/w
Free -Eremenko £1.5k p/w

Many other bids had to be rejected as the player is already out on loan. This includes players such as Ryan Gauld and Harry Souttar

September Update to follow shortly, if there are any issue please let me know.

Game Save will be in August post.