• Views 5K
September Update

1st Season September 1st

Transfer Round-Up

View attachment 36708 View attachment 36707 View attachment 36706

As you can see no major business of note outside of the deals done by chairmen

League Standing

View attachment 36704

Dundee start strong losing only to Celtic. Aberdeen and Kilmarnock struggle early on although Aberdeen can be forgiven for there start due to countless European qualifiers. All the other teams have had anywhere from good to average starts but i wouldn't count on this early season table as a prediction.

Betfred Cup

View attachment 36702 View attachment 36701 View attachment 36699

1st of September and Scotland already has reached the quarter final of it's league cup. Major Omissions include Hearts and Hibs. Dundee land Celtic in the quarters with Kilmarnrock away to Livingston, Aberdeen away to St. Mirren whilst St. Johnstone are home to Rangers.

View attachment 36695

Europa League

View attachment 36694 View attachment 36693 View attachment 36692

very poor performances from the Europa side with no one qualifying for the group stage.

Champions League

View attachment 36690

Celtic once again fly the flag solo for Scottish football after negotiating their way to the Group Stages where they face Bayern, Chelsea and Legia Warsaw. very tough but third should be manageable. Good luck Celtic.

Just a thought...

With all the clubs having little to no money bar Celtic/Rangers. What sort of cash incentives could I include to keep the game progressing in terms of improvement for the smaller clubs. I was thinking competitions such as Chairman of the season which could have a prize range from 1st-3rd. Would hopefully help keep people involved if they know there is something to gain.

Whats your thoughts and is there any other ideas?

Just a thought...

With all the clubs having little to no money bar Celtic/Rangers. What sort of cash incentives could I include to keep the game progressing in terms of improvement for the smaller clubs. I was thinking competitions such as Chairman of the season which could have a prize range from 1st-3rd. Would hopefully help keep people involved if they know there is something to gain.

Whats your thoughts and is there any other ideas?

Even as the Celtic chairman I think this is a good idea. Should make the game more interesting. I think they should be more than just performance based though.

Some ideas I have are

- Chairman of the season
- Signing of the season
- Scottish player of the season
- Most Scottish players in your own best XI
- Best attack (Most goals scored)
- Best defence (Least conceded)
- Fair play award (Lowest number of cards)
- Best fans (Highest attendence %)

Feel free to agree or disagree with any of these.

Even as the Celtic chairman I think this is a good idea. Should make the game more interesting. I think they should be more than just performance based though.

Some ideas I have are

- Chairman of the season
- Signing of the season
- Scottish player of the season
- Most Scottish players in your own best XI
- Best attack (Most goals scored)
- Best defence (Least conceded)
- Fair play award (Lowest number of cards)
- Best fans (Highest attendence %)

Feel free to agree or disagree with any of these.

Not sure how many i would like to have or how feasible it would be to be dishing out ridiculous amounts of money. I still want people to be semi-realistic with wages so not giving out £30m plus per season.

Looking at it we could do...

Chairman Signing of the season (Voted by Chairman) = £3m
Manager of the season (Voted by chairman) = £3m
Fair Play award = £3m
Best Fan (% average of stadium capacity) = £3m

Chairman of the season (Voted by Chairman) = £5m

How would that sound. Is the rewards too high/low? or would you prefer different competitions.

Last edited:
Sounds good Only other idea i had would be the team thats overachieved, based on bookies odds?

All these would be grand from season 1

Would give it a few season before doing anything more to beat out the old firms advantage. See if we can do it ourselves

Sounds good Only other idea i had would be the team thats overachieved, based on bookies odds?

All these would be grand from season 1

Would give it a few season before doing anything more to beat out the old firms advantage. See if we can do it ourselves

Think I will go with the original 5 for this season. Then add more in over seasons if the gap isn’t closing naturally. At the same time it’s worth remembering Celtic/Rangers will win some of these from time to time so it’s not going to be a complete anti-old Firm system

Think I will go with the original 5 for this season. Then add more in over seasons if the gap isn’t closing naturally. At the same time it’s worth remembering Celtic/Rangers will win some of these from time to time so it’s not going to be a complete anti-old Firm system

Personally I'm hoping to win all of them and make the gap even bigger.

sorry for my non-contact, been hectic since taking on the role. Will endeavour to be more active now

So after quite an inconsistent start i have drawn up a rough schedule for the way i want to tun the game.
Please not this may change but i will attempt to stick to it best i can.
I also want it to alternate with other cm games.

Monday - Day off (Transfer Window Opens)
Tuesday - Transfer window Closes/September Update
Wednesday - League Cup Winner Update
Thursday - Day off
Friday - January Window Opens
Saturday - January Window Closes (8PM)
Sunday - End of Season Update

Schedule takes effect starting season 2

January Update

View attachment 36504

The first trophy of the season goes to...?

View attachment 36503

Massive congratulations to TheNotSoSpecialOne and to Kilmarnock picking up the first piece of silverware of not only the season but the save. Kilmarnock had a great run of game notably beating Celtic in the semi-final.

View attachment 36502

View attachment 36501

After reaching the champions league, Celtic are top of the league...just! Rangers are sharp on their heels. Hearts start well along with Dundee being ahead of expectations. Aberdeen and Hibernian have been average at best and St. Johnstone have struggles greatly in he league. Kilmarnock have don a job and nothing more.

View attachment 36498

View attachment 36497 View attachment 36496

Celtic perform to expectation coming 3rd in a very strong champions league group. Here's hoping they do well against Spartak and represent Scottish Football well.

Clubs needing to make a decision over a manager is as follows

Aberdeen

Last edited:
Transfer Window Open

GAME SAVE

http://www.mediafire.com/file/bc0glky7y1ppnk4/1st_Season_januaryb.fm/file

-C2C (Chairman to Chairman): Basically signings between controlled teams.

-DOM (domestic - CPU controlled and lower league teams)
-FGN (Foreign): Signing players from abroad,
-u18 -(Aged 18 or under)
-EXP -(Pre Contracts arranged in January)
-FREE (Free signings)

Player Wages
Ages 20 or under = x1.5 current wage
Aged 21-30 = x1.5 current wage
International players aged 21-30 = x2 current wage
Ages 30+ = x1.25 current wage
Chairman & Monopoly sales - No change

Please fill in the player wage slot, if you don't the randomized wage given will remain and can be ridiculously high

Just for note for FGN & U18 transfers priority goes in last seasons league order so for the first season goes like this (Based on current FM database)

Celtic - BCFC1 - £18.2m
Aberdeen - SheepFM - £1.3m
Rangers - MWPlayz - £4.4m
St. Johnstone - Zacram - £1.3m
Hearts - Stonecold - (-£3.3m)
Partick Thistle
Ross County
Kilmarnock - TNSSO - (-£700k)
Motherwell
Dundee- LiamCFC88 - (-£1m)
Hamilton
Hibernian - KLIPPYBO - (-£12k)

Template
Transfer Type - Player Name - Current Team - New Team - New Wage - Transfer Fee

Window will close at 8pm on Saturday night

Last edited:
We might be **** in the league but who cares....we won the cup!!!

Decent start! Levine should be closer to the old firm with the squad he's got. Not a fan of the 5-1-2-2 he' got the boys playing. Cup run and Europe is the minimum i expect in the second half of the season.

For Sale
Were in debt so guess i'll be listening to offers on everyone. Wont be giving anyone away though so reasonable offers please

Instant sales
MC Arnaud Djoum £500k
MR D Amankwaa £500k
MC P Buaben £100k
DR M Smith £50k
MC R Callachan £50k
AT C Sammon £50k
MC D Cowie Free

Last edited:
I will have mine up tonight but if everyone could get there January press release and transfer list up that'd be great. Thanks

View attachment 36444

Celtic Mid-Season Update

The season has been a minor success so far. Starting with the league, we currently sit top of the table with a slender gap over eternal rivals Rangers. There is a larger gap back to the rest of the pack so it is already looking like a two horse race for the title.

View attachment 36453

As usual with Celtic, a lot of the focus is on our European adventure. We did extremely well in the qualifying rounds to make sure that we were able to get the riches of Champions League football once again. Without it, I think the ingame chairman will be more open to selling players. A group that contains both Chelsea and Bayern was always going to be an impossible job but we were able to take 3rd and drop in the Europa League. We have Spartak Moscow in the first knockout round which is not an easy draw but it will be interesting to see how far we can go in this competition.

Squad

Player of the year (So Far)

View attachment 36452

Scott Sinclair has definitely been the stand out player so far. 9 goals and 10 assists is a great return and he still has another half of the season to improve. I hope to see him hit 20 in one of those categories as long as he stays fit.

Young player of the year (So Far)

View attachment 36451

I wasn't sure between De Ligt, Tierney and Dembele for this one but De Ligt is taking it so far for the fact that he is 2 and 3 years younger than those 2 and it is his first season in this league. Really solid performances so far and has chipped in with 3 goals already this season.

Worst Player of the year (So Far)

View attachment 36450

Not exactly mister popular at the moment in Glasgow in real life and clearly not very popular with Brendan Rodgers on here either. I had planned for Boyata to create a great partnership with De Ligt but Rodgers has decided to push Lustig into CB and left Boyata to make only 2 starts so far this season. I will be looking to sell Boyata in this window if anyone is interested.

Transfers

I know a few teams don't have a lot of money at the moment so if you want to discuss a deal that includes a player swap then get in touch.

RB - Christian Gamboa - £1mil
CB - Marvin Compper - £1mil
CB - Dedryck Boyata - £1mil
CB - Jack Hendry - LOAN
CM Nir Bitton - £5mil
RW - James Forrest - £3mil
LW - Jonny Hayes - £2.5mil

Transfer Reminder

You have until 9pm tonight to complete any transfers.

Remember to submit your end of contract bids. Willing to allow these bids on any player with 6 months remaining for this season. Next season there will be a reputation limit.

Only 2 players will be signed although i'd advise you give a top 5 in case you are out bidded on anyone

If you can get a post out also that'd be great, especially if you haven't posted at all.

Last edited:
View attachment 36374

Dundee Mid-Season Update

League

We have played very well in the league, high above expectations and find ourselves in 6th. If we can maintain form and our squad then this will be a very good season and credit to Neil McCann for his excellent work in guiding the team to this run of form.

Betfred Cup

We reached our expectation of a quarter final, we took Celtic all the way to penalties at a sold out Dens Park, i'm delighted with this.

Transfer List

Cammy Kerr - £1.5m
Steven Caulker - £1m

Transfers - January 2018

Aberdeen - SheepFM
FGN - Charlie Wyke - Bradford City - Aberdeen - £1.1 million
LOAN - James Ward Prowse - Southampton - Aberdeen

Celtic - BCFC1
FGN - Sergi Palencia - Barcelona - Celtic - £1.8m
U18 - Dario Maresic - Sturm Graz - Celtic - £2.25m

Dundee - LiamCFC
LOAN - Patrick Cutrone - AC Milan - Dundee

Hearts - Stonecold
Adam Owen In - Craig Levein Out

End Of Contract

Aberdeen - Sonny Bradley - £2.5k
Aberdeen - Joel Robles - £6k
Celtic - Marcus Llorente - £10k
Celtic - Jack Wilshere - £10k
Hearts - Dennis Diekmeier - £6k
Hearts -
Carlos Izquierdoz - £6k
Dundee - Joel Campbell - £4k
Dundee - Diego Reyes - £5k

I know there is a lack of money right now but a but disappointed that some mangers haven't yet posted a thread or messaged me. Remember their is money up for grabs for best chairmen and that includes activity on the thread.

August 31st update will be out in 20-30 mins, then
Going to sim to end of season and get that update out tonight.