Spurs' Aguero Bid Rejected

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 158
  • Views Views 8K
Arry Redknapp and tax issues getting in the way, how ironic is that ;)

Well is this even confirmed? Aguero is on huge wages and i really mean it. One of the best paid players in La Liga. And harry said today they wont buy anyone anymore....but i dont trust him tbh.

And Spurs wont put players on 100k+/a week wages. So im almoste 100 percent sure this wont happen.
I know what his wages are, he got them earlier this month when he signed his bumper contract. The point we're all making is that Spurs have to break their wage structure to sign a player of that caliber. and Levy is no mug, he wouldnt bid if he couldnt afford it, it may not happen this window, but if Levy is bidding then Spurs can pay

Defense, most notably the full backs are pretty poor, but the rest of the team is genuinely incredible.

Hmm, I fell that Corluka is far far far more solid defensively than Hutton, and he brings the best out of Lennon, where as Benny and Bale have a good partnership. Would be a good defence given time.

Up the bid please Daniel? (K)

You can't be almost a 100% sure, when Levy's your chairmen :$

I know he is a fantastic chairman but im just being realistic. Tomorrow is the last day of the window. And i dont think Aguero would make the decision to leave Atletico tomorrow. He loves the club...and he is one of those loyal players in football. (there aren't many left)

Harry said a few days ago that they are struggling to find strikers with lower than 100k wages...i really dont think Levy would break the bank regarding wages. Well...let's see what happens tomorrow :D Mancini said today after the FA cup match that we might buy a winger tomorrow. Not sure if we do....really going to be exciting ;D

Last edited:
Hmm, I fell that Corluka is far far far more solid defensively than Hutton, and he brings the best out of Lennon, where as Benny and Bale have a good partnership. Would be a good defence given time.

Up the bid please Daniel? (K)

Well they've already bid the release clause, so I assume if they really want him they'll just add a few million to Aguero's signing on fee to cover the tax.

You think with that money they'd buy a goalkeeper who could catch the ball...

Spurs now look like they're spending to stay in the champions league (not that i blame them, just need to be weary) it's what Leeds did, though Levy is fantastic.

Atleti chariman has apparently said there is no way Aguero will be sold this window, due to their poor league position

I know he is a fantastic chairman but im just being realistic. Tomorrow is the last day of the window. And i dont think Aguero would make the decision to leave Atletico tomorrow. He loves the club...and he is one of those loyal players in football. (there aren't many left)

What? And you don't think fat people eating pies is an attraction

They tried to get Llorente, Negredo and Rossi too according to SSN - Balague

Torres may be at Chelsea

Aguerro may be at spurs

:'(

Harry said a few days ago that they are struggling to find strikers with lower than 100k wages...i really dont think Levy would break the bank regarding wages. Well...let's see what happens tomorrow :D Mancini said today after the FA cup match that we might buy a winger tomorrow. Not sure if we do....really going to be exciting ;D
well he asked to have his minimum clause lowered from 52million. He is loyal but he also wants to be the very best, and isnt sure he can achieve that at atletico, hence why they had a bumper contract signed

AND Parker... When will 'Arry stop spending? Man City of North London..
they're like the new Portsmouth, if only 'arry was in charge - oh wait

Seems like Spurs are willing to splash stupid money from listening to Balague. Perhaps Redknapp is worried that they might not get Champions League next year?

AND Parker... When will 'Arry stop spending? Man City of North London..

He hasn't bought any of them, yet lol.

He said earlier there was no chance at all of us signing Parker, but he also said there would be no striker signing...

Dont think this bid has much to do with Redknapp anyway, smells more like Levy's idea.

Back