State of Liverpool FC - MUST READ!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter cruxify
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 90
  • Views Views 8K
It's a big thing this. Owners coming in "given" money to the club when there really just loaning money and making them pay it back when they sell the club which is impossible. Hearts owner for instance technically owes himself £35 Million that he pumped in through loans from his lithuanian bank. When he goes it will destroy the club.

Well if L'Pool are going into admin, the yanks will back out and hopefully some Arab beast who owns half the world will get a bargain sack Rafa gove us some money and we all live happily ever after.

If you wanna argue about Rafa make a new thread for it and we'll do it there.

If anyone still thinks this is all just paper talk and refuses to accept the reality, read this http://ezinearticles.com/?Tom-Hicks-and-Corinthians&id=1151895. What happened to Corinthians is exactly what's going to happen to our club. Hicks is a criminal.

You know that Rafa has a 55% win rate against Houliers 49% in the same amount of games, so hes not done a bad job..

Yeah Rafa is a good manager. I reckon not going to games and refusing to buy merchandise is a bit ridiculous. I agree with everything in that article though. What is going on behind the scenes at the club is definitely affecting what is going on, on the field. Heard from my Dad's mate who knows someone who has shares in Liverpool that QIA (Qatar Investment Authority) are interested in launching a bid to buy the club. I hope to God the Yanks sell up as soon as possible!

Not really 2 years ago Arsene Wenger and Alex Fergusons were both 57% despite them managing alot more games with their clubs.

Not really 2 years ago Arsene Wenger and Alex Fergusons were both 57% despite them managing alot more games with their clubs.
Ferguson is 58.93%, but Rafa's win rate is still pretty good.

I'm talking about Chelsea before Abramovic took over, when they were horrendous.

we wearnt exacly horrendous were we?? beat you to the champions league spot in 2003 didnt we and really have been better than you since then.

rafas win rate is decent but obviously not good enough as it proves.

Rafa's a good manager, but he's a defensive manager. When we're losing he won't change it until very late on,his Win/rate is very good.

Chelsea epl champions 4 times , Liverpool 18 is it ? point proved this is also about liverpool not chelsea as u seem to turn every single thread into a discussion about chelsea

Chelsea epl champions 4 times , Liverpool 18 is it ? point proved this is also about liverpool not chelsea as u seem to turn every single thread into a discussion about chelsea
THIS.
I blame Parry for all this, he sold to Yanks because they're the only ones who told him he could keep his job, thank **** he's left

actually the other guy brang chelsea up 1st saying their a ****** team when obviously thats not true. and chelsea epl winners 3 times liverpool 0. liverpool havent won the epl.

actually the other guy brang chelsea up 1st saying their a ****** team when obviously thats not true. and chelsea epl winners 3 times liverpool 0. liverpool havent won the epl.
Dosen't matter, end it.NOW

Shame..

Just so you know, I'm pretty sure Andy knows more about football then you. Some of the **** you come out with is epic.

difference is i have my own opionion and am not a sheep. just because you dont agree with my opionion dosent mean its wrong now does it.

difference is i have my own opionion and am not a sheep. just because you dont agree with my opionion dosent mean its wrong now does it.

I never said it did.

It's just my opinion (6)

Back