State of Liverpool FC - MUST READ!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter cruxify
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 90
  • Views Views 7K
The thing here is, if Rafa has been sacked/has left. Nobody would realistically want to take the job, Liverpool are sinking like a stone at this rate, I honestly can't think of somebody who would want to take the job and do well. Let Zebedee take charge and see how it goes :P

Some un-confirmed reports that he's been sacked off SSN. Who would replace him d'ya think if he were to go-go?
roy hodgson has stated he'd consider if a big club came looking, think he'd make a great match with liverpool

roy hodgson has stated he'd consider if a big club came looking, think he'd make a great match with liverpool

Too much like Rafa, his tactic's are too cautious and if the Liverpool board want attacking football, it would be the wrong move. However, unless MAF has given him a warchest this summer, I can see him joining Liverpool.

I like the man. But he's not the man for Liverpool in terms of football. Nor would I wish a polite, decent and respectful man the **** which will come with the job at the moment. There'll be carnage if the twats have forced Benitez out. Absolute carnage.

What a ******* disaster. What a mess this club is. I can't even deal with football anymore and I can't even look forward to the WC coz of this. **** our lives.

Zeb have you been following the thread about the J96 shirts on the Rattle?

What a ******* disaster. What a mess this club is. I can't even deal with football anymore and I can't even look forward to the WC coz of this. **** our lives.

Zeb have you been following the thread about the J96 shirts on the Rattle?

Yeah I have mate.

Even when Liverpool is falling apart, Everton can't profit from it. Says much about where you guys are at when Woodison is falling down ;)

Personally, I like Rafa too. Six points from the bluenoses three times in five years (including last year). ;)

Rafa's record against Moyes: won 8, drawn 3, lost 3. (Includes one draw and one loss in FA Cup, that loss after extra time).

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 01:48 PM ----------

I think we're f*cked.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/article7142868.ece

You know how bitter us blues get, I would love too see Liverpool fall, sometimes more interested than that than our own clubs success.
Goodison Park is the only place were there are at least 2-3 songs per game about Liverpool, even when we are not playing them

You know how bitter us blues get, I would love too see Liverpool fall, sometimes more interested than that than our own clubs success.
Goodison Park is the only place were there are at least 2-3 songs per game about Liverpool, even when we are not playing them

My brother's a bluenose - regularly gets chucked out for slapping people who try to start up Hillsborough songs. Somewhere along the line a lot of your fanbase took a wrong turn and decided that they were mock-Mancs.

Back