State of Liverpool FC - MUST READ!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter cruxify
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 90
  • Views Views 7K
Shame..

Just so you know, I'm pretty sure Andy knows more about football then you. Some of the **** you come out with is epic.

Calling Chelsea a ****** club is pretty is quite epic though, the guy should be allowed to defend his club because it is quite clear that Chelsea aren't a ****** club and even before despite being in lots of debt were performing quite well in the League.

Calling Chelsea a ****** club is pretty is quite epic though, the guy should be allowed to defend his club because it is quite clear that Chelsea aren't a ****** club and even before despite being in lots of debt were performing quite well in the League.

i think it just proves even if a club is in debt it shouldnt effect you on the pitch unless you have problems their aswell. personly i belive liverpool have a shocking board, worn out manager, 2nd rate players with the exeption of a few and thats the reason for their downfall. thats why i laugh when people blame their off the field situation for their downfall like you said look at fulham and even better look at bournemouth!!!

enlightening article mate. It's an absolute joke that them yanks have been able to come over and rape a club like that, they're all the same. At least you know with a club the size of Liverpool, you'll always have interested investors. Let's just hope that they come in sooner rather than later. I would hate to see Liverpool do a Leeds. Its the fixture I most look forward to (as im sure many do) but there really is nothing the fans can do about it

enlightening article mate. It's an absolute joke that them yanks have been able to come over and rape a club like that, they're all the same. At least you know with a club the size of Liverpool, you'll always have interested investors. Let's just hope that they come in sooner rather than later. I would hate to see Liverpool do a Leeds. Its the fixture I most look forward to (as im sure many do) but there really is nothing the fans can do about it
I like you.:wub:

stop ******** urselves and do it the everton way we have never had money to spend we cant afford a ground but we are class arise sir david moyes

Sorry madsheep is that the current win rate? was looking for ages to find it, i couldn't so i posted the 1 from 2 seasons ago :(.
yeah it is, think it was soccerlens i went to.

THIS.
I blame Parry for all this, he sold to Yanks because they're the only ones who told him he could keep his job, thank **** he's left

It wasnt Parry who sold us out mate it was Moores(practically bullied out by the other board members). Blame the ***** Parry for letting players like Cristiano Ronaldo(Sporting Lisbon), David Villa(Zaragoza), Mickael Silvestre(Inter), Nemanja Vidic(Red Star Belgrade) ect.. slip thru are fingers because he wasnt prepared to pay the asking price for such young players, thats why Benitez(and previous managers Houllier and Evans) had such a problem with him. Players like diao an diouf (and many more players) were signed thru him coz of the world cup 2002 and various other european matches parry could be arsed to watch.

anyhoo liverpool have got more chance of going into administaration than man u have! VERY HIGHLY UNLIKELY for both clubs.

P.S Dont beleive everything the papers print lol they want you to beleive what they publish = sells more papers. Beleive it when you witness it with your own eyes

Cheers mate, your lot better be cautious as well because even though United's in a far better position in terms of sustaining their debt it'll have to be brought down eventually.

Regarding the fans, they can do something, it's whether or not the fans can be assed doing something about it. Don't know if you've heard of them but Spirit of Shankly (SOS) has been doing a lot of work spreading the truth about the owners and they even had a meeting with Richard Scudamore the other day to discuss the fit and proper test. Outcome of that basically meant the prem can't do anything against them because legally they aren't criminals. So the only thing the fans can do is keep pressuring the owners to sell by not buying merch or attending the games. I have my doubts people are willing to do this though..

MMEE, this wasn't published by any newspaper, it's an independent site.

rafa is a good manager but liverpool arent a good enough team for him what with all the injuries that has happened over the season

I know this will cause an argument on here but if the likes of Liverpool an Man Utd are this far in debt an these are 2 of the biggest clubs in this country an europe isn,t it time to look at a european wide salary cap an also a cap on the amount you can use from your turn over each season on transfers.

Boycott the games?

What sort of fan would do that? Yes, you hate them, I am not surprised. We have had plenty of ****** chairman so I can empathise but you still support Liverpool. Without the fans they are nothing! You have some of the best fans in the world and if you want to improve, giving the players 100% support will only boost their chances!

Boycott the games?

What sort of fan would do that? Yes, you hate them, I am not surprised. We have had plenty of ****** chairman so I can empathise but you still support Liverpool. Without the fans they are nothing! You have some of the best fans in the world and if you want to improve, giving the players 100% support will only boost their chances!

What fan would do that? A fan that realises missing a few games is a small price to pay to get these owners out. I'm not saying no one should ever go to the games again but drastic measures have to be taken. This is the only way we can help as fans. As long as we keep giving these bastards our money they will stay. The yanks are in no hurry to get out of the club and in fact the longer the stay the better it is for them as they'll make more profit from the debt owed to Kop Caymen.

What fan would do that? A fan that realises missing a few games is a small price to pay to get these owners out. I'm not saying no one should ever go to the games again but drastic measures have to be taken. This is the only way we can help as fans. As long as we keep giving these bastards our money they will stay. The yanks are in no hurry to get out of the club and in fact the longer the stay the better it is for them as they'll make more profit from the debt owed to Kop Caymen.

OK, maybe miss a couple but just give them your full support. You'll be back up there in no time.

Just found out that there are "Justice 96" shirts being sold for 54 quid. *****, ABSOLUTE ******* PONDLIFE SCUM THESE OWNERS ARE RAPING THE CLUB OF ALL ITS TRADITIONS AND VALUES, boycott these bastards NOW, they crossed the line years ago but now they're profiting off Hillsborough..... unforgivable, heads must roll this is a new low for any football club. These sick pieces of **** are profiting off the deaths of Reds.

Shirt: http://img153.imageshack.us/i/image0050y.jpg/
Price: http://img715.imageshack.us/i/image0051.jpg/

There's the proof.

Just found out that there are "Justice 96" shirts being sold for 54 quid. *****, ABSOLUTE ******* PONDLIFE SCUM THESE OWNERS ARE RAPING THE CLUB OF ALL ITS TRADITIONS AND VALUES, boycott these bastards NOW, they crossed the line years ago but now they're profiting off Hillsborough..... unforgivable, heads must roll this is a new low for any football club. These sick pieces of **** are profiting off the deaths of Reds.

There's the proof.

Erm, we'll wait and see on that one mate. Hillsborough isn't something to be used to beat the Yanks with unless this does turn out to be a corporate decision to market a pre-printed shirt as opposed to someone at the club shop doing one off their own bat and putting it out.

If it is a corporate decision, there'll be **** to pay. But let's make sure that it is first before diving off in the deep end.

There's the proof.

I may be wrong but I think the overpricing is to raise money for the memorial.

I may be wrong but I think the overpricing is to raise money for the memorial.

It wasn't. But it is standard price for a pre-printed shirt. So questions are being asked to Ayres (head of commercial department) about this, but it is looking like this was something ordered from higher up than the store. Which would mean that our club was seeking to make money off the back of 96 of our friends dying.

Back