Resource icon

playgm StephenHK Tactics FM21 2021-09-12

Any results for the 21.3 version sir?
None yet, they were posted a few hours ago and only just noticed. I suspect they'll both be good with the 442 coming out on top and being very high scoring games as per usual.

there just one tactic- its not 4-4-2 nor 4231((
Nope, 100% there is two tactics there.
1614281279427.png

Hello,
fm21.3 kung fu 442 v5.fmf it is the last version ?

The v4 442 seems good on latest version, but its kind boring to watch with a lot of goals being from long balls across the whole field. Any other tactics that peform as good but with a more exciting playstyle, ideally with strikers in the formation?

Last edited:
The v4 442 seems good on latest version, but its kind boring to watch with a lot of goals being from long balls across the whole field. Any other tactics that peform as good but with a more exciting playstyle, ideally with strikers in the formation?
Could try out the v5 but attacking mentality can be very much like that in general.

I've tested the new tactics on several occasions and the separation is always one point or joint/

West Brom (8th) - 4231 v2 +4 GD
Brighton (9th) - 442 v5 -3 GD

Benevento 8th - 4231 +7 GD
Genoa 9th - 442v5 -11 GD

No transfers

In my opinion the tactic 442 v4 (best tactic ever) is more efective than v5.
I think that this winter upgrade work with 442 v4.

442 v5 is amazing so far. I don't know if this works with lesser team, but I'm managing Porto and the results and stats are impressive. My strikers score for fun. I'm also in the quarter-finals of CL after beating Chelsea.
4.png
5.png

1614528099203.png

So far the 442v5. I also tested in Serie A with Helass Verona ( I fought for scudetto until March with no transfers).

THE MOST IMPORTANT IS FAST STRIKER, OFFBALL and for defenders to have PACE.

Hard to imagine he can make something that’s even better than he has already made. In my opinion maybe the best tactic maker today. You always know it’s quality !