Resource icon

playgm StephenHK Tactics FM21 2021-09-12

442v5 after the first or second season gets found out its said even on the Chinese forum and on my tests its the same. The 4231v2 is better by far and so far is good.

yeah it seems 4-4-2 isn’t as “broken” anymore. 4231 or 4312 or of course strikerless are the best formations now

Really surprised that 442 isn't working for people. I've just walloped Liverpool 6-1 in the community shield with it at the start of the 21-22 season. Hope it will last me one more year at least - I want two strikers!

Really surprised that 442 isn't working for people. I've just walloped Liverpool 6-1 in the community shield with it at the start of the 21-22 season. Hope it will last me one more year at least - I want two strikers!

Which version are you using specfically? And which team are you?

The first season and a half its amazing tactics but even than the Phoenix v4.0 or Afterlife meakes better results. The 4231v2 is amazing if you want a striker.

yeah it seems 4-4-2 isn’t as “broken” anymore. 4231 or 4312 or of course strikerless are the best formations now
Yup, the last patch was strikerless patch, this patch it seems they also fixed tight marking and the 4231 has a high win rate. Well at least for us who play with low level teams and bring them up. If you play with weak underdog or low level team you can spot the difference in a heart beat.

1615035543917.png

1615035561826.png

1615035585233.png

This is all with 4231v2 this is my first season using it. Last season I used Phoenix v4.0 and it was great.

Yup, the last patch was strikerless patch, this patch it seems they also fixed tight marking and the 4231 has a high win rate. Well at least for us who play with low level teams and bring them up. If you play with weak underdog or low level team you can spot the difference in a heart beat.

View attachment 543638
View attachment 543639
View attachment 543640

This is all with 4231v2 this is my first season using it. Last season I used Phoenix v4.0 and it was great.

Would you say the 4231 v2 is better than Phoenix v4.0??

Would you say the 4231 v2 is better than Phoenix v4.0??
I found out that Pheonix is stable more seasons into the game plus its great for small teams and big teams.

This is my first season using the 4231v2 and ITS AMAZING so far. It will need more testing and playing for it to convince me about being better.

What I love about 4231v2 is that the AF gets A LOT of goals as it should, while in the Phoenix the goals are scored from every player and the numbers for the SS are more realistic....

Fun season with Aston Villa using 442 v5. Only signing was Viktor Fischer. What I like best about this tactic is that both strikers score a lot.
AV1.png
AV2.png

Aston Villa has great players, on all tactics they are above 5th place.
They have some good players, that's a fact. Even so, I think the tactic performed really well. I fought for the title almost until the end, something I don't think possible with most tactics.

The usual for me is happening.

The new Kung Fu 4132 BBM worked perfectly now i'm getting barely anything. litteraly 1-2 shots per game

kungfu V5 is great. so far I used the BHAM tactic which is probably third in the tactic ranking, but the V5 version is a miracle. great job my friend .. 🤗🥳🥳🥳🥳