Resource icon

playgm StephenHK Tactics FM21 2021-09-12

First season with Southampton. Too many goals conceded with 4-4-2. What I do like is that the players improve a lot

Premier League_ Fases-2.png

I have no words ... Winners of the Premier League, Carabao Cup, Fa Cup and Europa League in the second season

Premier League_ Fases-3.pngLiga Europea de la UEFA_ Fases-2.pngLiga Europea de la UEFA_ Fases-3.pngCarabao Cup_ Fases.pngThe Emirates FA Cup_ Fases.pngSouthampton_ Partidos.pngSouthampton_ Partidos-2.pngSouthampton_ Partidos-3.pngSouthampton_ Competiciones.png

Hi guys, at the moment I am playing on my 7th year on Vanarama North, surprisingly I got promoted to National on second season but then after one year there I got relegated and now I can't seem to get there, at the moment I am playing a 3-5-2 and almost got first place but ended up second and losing my 3rd promotion on semis.
I have tried getting loans but nobody wants to play for Blyths lol. Anyways, what tactic would you guys recommend me to get promoted?.

tldr: looking for a tactic for vanarama north that can bring me back to national.

(at the moment I am playing the tactic `Nice to Michu by GYRFM`.

Thanks!

Hi guys, at the moment I am playing on my 7th year on Vanarama North, surprisingly I got promoted to National on second season but then after one year there I got relegated and now I can't seem to get there, at the moment I am playing a 3-5-2 and almost got first place but ended up second and losing my 3rd promotion on semis.
I have tried getting loans but nobody wants to play for Blyths lol. Anyways, what tactic would you guys recommend me to get promoted?.

tldr: looking for a tactic for vanarama north that can bring me back to national.

(at the moment I am playing the tactic `Nice to Michu by GYRFM`.

Thanks!

Try tactic named Phoenix - APDM and let me know your results ;)

Try tactic named Phoenix - APDM and let me know your results ;)
Can you link it to me? I'm looking for it and can't seem to find it, I've seen one with two shadow strikers but they're kind of hard to find on lower division at least for me

You could try one of knaps underdog tactics

FM21.7 WARRIOR SW 442 MZ P107 ALL CUPS is a good one though I'm really enjoying bewoulf where my striker got over 70 goals
Don't you need high class players to use that?

Probably.

I'll get you one for underdogs just give me some time

I mean, my players are pretty good to finish on playoff positions but not *that* brilliant, best players I've got are both my strikers and probably worse would be right ring and right wingback, trying to get someone on a free

fm21.12 kung fu 4411 is maybe the best tactic of stephenHK this year.
Works perfect in 21.4