Resource icon

playgm StephenHK Tactics FM21 2021-09-12

Loved the tactic (4231) during my first season but not working out that well in the start of the second season with Porto. Do you recommend the 4132 over the 4231?

barcelona win 5 to 0 and lose to the last placed 5 to 0 will understand

Any advice for tweaking these tactics away to the top teams?

What tactic do you recommend for the latest patch?

The author is still working on the new KingFu tactics and he is testing them now.

But if you ask me Phoenix 5.0 is destroying the game so far. AI doesn’t know what hit him even after 4 seasons.

Let’s hope he will make another masterpiece on 21.4 :)

my good old 4312 BBM v3 from patch 21.1 sadly stopped working on this last patch. Sucks :(

The author is still working on the new KingFu tactics and he is testing them now.

But if you ask me Phoenix 5.0 is destroying the game so far. AI doesn’t know what hit him even after 4 seasons.
where can u download phoenix 5.0?

Holliday all season 2023-2024 on my 'Gladbach save :)
Using new 21.3 4-2-4 Kung Fu V3
Won : Bundesliga, DFB-Pokal German Cup, European SuperCup, German SuperCup. Knocked-out Champion's League in semi-final by Barcelona.
All Season UNBEATEN !! only 2 defeat : against Barcelona !! VERY IMPRESSIVE !!

Capture d’écran (198).png

Capture d’écran (199).png

Capture d’écran (200).png

Capture d’écran (201).png

Managing a top half team and finding these attacking tactics great at home against the weaker teams and also usually able to get a win or draw at home against the top teams too. I tend to struggle at away from home - particularly against the top teams - any recommended tweaks to the tactics for such games?