Thankyou buddy, you're welcome.
About 12 clubs have announced at least one of their new shirts. Some clubs are starting pre-season within the next 2-3 weeks so more is expected soon.

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:44 AM ----------[/COLOR]

Possible AC Milan kits added to OP
2wgx6xf.jpg
2a9a1ar.jpg
2ur9lc5.jpg

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------[/COLOR]

My attempt at Inters away
5e76ue.jpg

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 02:06 PM ----------[/COLOR]

Added Evertons 10/11 kits including the limited edition third shirt to OP
2091pxu.jpg
2lvk3fo.jpg
zjuo0p.jpg

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------[/COLOR]

Hull away, waiting for home shirt before i upload
iqec6u.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:17 PM ----------

Done possible Spurs home with one of their new sponsors, made 2 versions.
2znzo9j.jpg
1zxr57q.jpg

Think the Spurs kit is the one on the left :)

Autonomy need to upgrade their logo sharpish hopefully the cup tie shirts are sponsored by someone with abit more of a trendy logo, FourFourTwo, Fifa 11, Thats my request Mr.Levy.
Its looks like the old kits from the 80s/90s lol. Its a shame cause everyone elses shirts look proper nice.

Nice work Steve-O mate, I'll keep checking.

Made this one for you Chris mate ;)
Dortmunds 10/11 home shirt, away and third to follow before i add to OP
2h6ww8w.jpg

Last edited:
Your welcome buddy, yeah the third is the same as last season but the new home and away are quite nice here's the away
wqoggz.jpg

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------[/COLOR]

Forgot one little thing on the shirts so i've added them lol
2h6ww8w.jpg
wqoggz.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Stevie,love your work

Your welcome dude and thankyou very much.

Also please don't call me Stevie, it makes me sound gay and i assure you i'm too into girlie bits to be of the gay persuasion lmao.
Steve or Steve-O will suffice ;)

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Completed Dortmund home, away and third, pack added to OP
2h6ww8w.jpg
wqoggz.jpg
1197b06.jpg

How far is the Fifa Skin away????? desperate to get it

Dribbles :p
LOVE DORTMUND! Just checked the official site, Robert Lewandowski has signed for them. Pretty decent with Zidan, Valdez and Barrios. I think theyll improve on their 5th placed finish last year. Big vibes coming from them.

Last edited:
West Brom 10/11 added
2d2fyno.jpg
2ntgqo5.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:09 PM ----------

Man U home shirt updated and added to OP
33bd8hh.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

Nice kits mate.

Cheers dude

You would have to make them yourself i think mate, i havn't seen any retro templates.

**** :(, most of them shouldn't be hard I found some of the templates as I was mucking around, I might use the Arsenal 1990 - 92 home kit as that looks easy