Steve*

Y.N.W.A.
Reaction score
Ok, after getting my hands dirty with the editor in the past week or so I have decided to start recreating players who have long since left the game and bring them back into the game as realistically as possible.
The players will be put at the club where they became household names and enjoyed their best years. I will be doing this as a request thread as suggestions will be welcomed. First off I shall show you the first 2 players I have recreated.

Luis Figo-Real Madrid 2001-2002(just after he joined them, 26 years old)
View attachment 238184

Eric Cantona- Man Utd 1993-1994(after his most productive season, 27 years old)
View attachment 238185

People are more than welcome to request players to be added with the following template:

Template:

Player Name:
Suggested high stats:
Wiki Page:
Season they became a household name:
*dont request a player unless he was a household name. I will consider players from all eras of football.

What is unique about this is I will do them in any free time I have and will do each player in individual files. So if you only wanted say Cantona in your team you could download that db file and have no other created players. I shall aslo be updating the file every week with new players added to a super pack which will include all players I have done to that point. I aim to be realistic with my values of players. There will be no 200ca players. And the only 2 players to have 200pa will be Pele and Maradonna. Along with the players I will be making them club icons/legends if they fit that bracket and will also have their career stats accurate up to that point.

Feel free to request away. And please dont swamp the thread with requests. 1 request at a time
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044646222/screenshot/594715935401909734

Last edited:
Ferenc Puskas:
20 years old.(scored 50 league goals at 19)
View attachment 238190

Rowan, will get to your request now. It takes me about 20 minutes to do a player and get them as accurate as I can.

Hey madridboy86. Your the one doing the CM01-02 db arent you? If anybody wants to have a conversation with me please add me and then vm me. Lets keep this strictly for requests and screenies only.

Also if you have any suggestions please say. I can only go on what I know of players so if you think they need to be better/worse let me know :)

Player Name: Graeme Souness
Suggested high stats: Aggression, Work rate, Tackling, Long shots, Bravery, Influece
Wiki Page:Graeme Souness - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Season they became a household name: 1978-1979 ??

Graeme Souness:View attachment 238194

View attachment 238192View attachment 238193

Taken after he made his debut season with Liverpool as he was then being recognised as a Scotland regular afterwards.CA isnt that high but has plenty of pa still

Last edited:
Player Name: Gianfranco Zola
Suggested high stats: Finishing,Flair,Technique,Creativity,Dribbling
Wiki Page: Here
Season they became a household name: 1989-1990

Player Name:Alan Shearer
Suggested high stats:Finishing, Heading, Jumping, Strength, Penaltys and Influence
Wiki Page:Alan Shearer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also could you make it an EML file not .dbc cos my pc wont load my editor cheers

I dont know how to make the file an EML. But I supplied XML and .dbc so one should work for you.

Alan Shearer:
Just won the PL with Blackburn
24 years old

View attachment 238811View attachment 238810

View attachment 238812View attachment 238813
Please note. Dont use both files as this messes with career stats. Use either the xml or dbc but not both

Player Name: George Best
Suggested high stats: Finishing, Work rate, Flair, First touch, Compusure, dribbling
Wiki Page:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Best#External_links
Season they became a household name: 1967-1968 ??

George Best:
Just won the European Cup and also had his best season.
22 years old.
Note about stats being low. His CA is still low because of age but has plenty of pa to develop.

View attachment 238814View attachment 238815View attachment 238816

Zola and Maradonna will be next up to be done

Not sure if you assigned them favoured shirt numbers, but Pele should be 10 and Best should be 7 if you set his most natural position as AMR. Stats look pretty accurate so far, try using this site too as a fairly reasonable guide for any lesser known players. Would it be ok for me to link this thread in my Complete Legend Database Thread as a recommended database?

Also -

Player Name: Bobby Moore
Suggested high stats: Anticipation, Positioning, Tackling, Composure, Influence
Wiki Page: Moore
Season they became a household name: 1962? (Called up to England WC squad & made debut)

Not sure if you assigned them favoured shirt numbers, but Pele should be 10 and Best should be 7 if you set his most natural position as AMR. Stats look pretty accurate so far, try using this site too as a fairly reasonable guide for any lesser known players. Would it be ok for me to link this thread in my Complete Legend Database Thread as a recommended database?

Hey mate, yeah I have Bests prefered shirt Number as 7. But I ran him with Cantona in the united team too so couldnt have 2 no 7s. Best used the 11 jersy when playing left wing early in his career so i set that as 11 but preferred number is 7. And with Pele his number is preferred 10 but couldnt take it as Ganso is also 10 for Santos. Nice work noticing that though :)

Yeah feel free to link it dude. I have no problems with that.

I have to go to the doctors now and do a few errands too so no editing for a few hours.
Next on the list is:
Zola, Maradona, Higuita and Bobby Moore.

If I dont get any more requests then for a while im going to continue with FC Honved's team of the 50s and the rest of the Maygars.
If you notice any players who should have their stats altered please let me know. And finally I will merge the files and have a mini db of all players done so far by tomorrow night when there are about 20 players done.

Cheers mate just realised i did mean XML not EML lol

Last edited:
Player Name: Henrik Larsson
Suggested high stats: finishing, creativity, free kick taking, influence
Wiki Page: Henrik Larsson
Season they became a household name:2000-01

players dont show up after starting new game.Any help?